Caughtoffside www.caughtoffside.com Reviews

Caughtoffside www.caughtoffside.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Caughtoffside www.caughtoffside.com

Caughtoffside www.caughtoffside.com

“Recently I found this website address...”

Written on: 28/06/2010 by Honest Cyril (1 review written)

Recently I found this website address (www.caughtoffside.com) in the search history of my laptop. Out of curiosity I went to the site and was quite disturbed with what I found. The site is essentially A football transfer rumor site mainly focusing on the premier league clubs (I later found out that my 11 year old son found the site whilst looking for gossip on the team he supports) Anyway, upon entry of the site there is no warnings of adult content or age restrictions so I was quite annoyed at… Read Full Review