Comfort Car Sales Nuneaton Reviews

• Customer service

Comfort Car Sales Nuneaton - Ask a question now

“Great Service”

Written on: 17/10/2012 by DeepsD (1 review written)

I purchased a Honda and i was noy forced to buy it from pushy salesman. All the staff are pleasant and friendy. I would recommend this garage to anyone. Great deal and variety and they care about the customer which is very important… Read Full Review

“I bought a car from this garage in April 2010. I found...”

Written on: 30/12/2011 by ak12 (1 review written)

I bought a car from this garage in April 2010. I found the customer service very good and appreciated being left to explore what was available in my own time. I was able to negotiate a reasonable price for my car...as one of the previous reviewers has stated. I have now had the car for 8 months now and admit that I have have a few faults with it but would put it down to wear and tear as the car is 9 years old. I did take it back to the garage so that they could repair it and felt they dealt… Read Full Review

“i bourth a car in april 2010 from comfort car sales on...”

Written on: 30/07/2010 by horn (1 review written)

i bourth a car in april 2010 from comfort car sales on heath end road in nuneaton
the people that work there were very friendly
and worket around my budet to help me find the best car that i cude aford
thay dident pester me like most car sales people do.likethis car is perfect for you
i walkt round the car lot in my owen time
and spoke to the sales manager and he showed me some cars
i bourth a car thath i cude a ford
i have done over 5000 mil in it and it never let me down
the car is great… Read Full Review

“I purchased a car in Feb 2009 which developed a number...”

Written on: 26/06/2010 by vjohn82 (3 reviews written)

I purchased a car in Feb 2009 which developed a number of faults within the first 2 weeks. To be fair to the company they fixed these repairs free of charge as I argued the vehicle should not have been sold in that particular condition.

Over the course of 7 months of owning the vehicle pretty much everything went wrong with it; from brakes to shocks to CV joints to coil packs (twice) to a leaky gearbox and then driveshafts... lots more besides.

I know all of these things are classed as wear… Read Full Review