Me Love Sushi http://melovesushi.com Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Me Love Sushi http://melovesushi.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Me Love Sushi http://melovesushi.com

“Tasty food and worthy money. Sometimes they offer40 a...”

written by DamarionBeebe on 10/11/2020

Tasty food and worthy money. Sometimes they offer40 a percent discount.

“Delicious”

written by wanda16 on 13/01/2016

I love sushi and tried it in different places. This one offers a great variety of tasty dishes including all kinds of rolls, also vegetable ones. Yummy! I enjoyed being there and can say that the food in this restaurant is better than in many other similar ones. The only drawback is the price: it´s not the kind of place where one can eat regularly. Anyway it´s good for visiting it once in a while, and I would recommend it to all sushi lovers.

“Great food”

written by potterk85 on 10/03/2015

Was such an amazing place to go for sushi, what a great variety. The taste was amazing and enjoyed so much.

“More than just sushi”

written by gnewmana on 15/09/2014

The first time we went, I expected to choose between sushi, sashimi & perhaps 1 or 2 similar things. We were excited to find so many varied dishes that we had never seen before, & determined to select 4 new dishes between 2 of us. All were delicious, & we have been back 3 times in 6 weeks always trying "something old & something new" We have always been delighted with the food & the sake. The staff were very friendly & helpful

“More than just sushi”

written by gnewmana on 15/09/2014

“Beautiful Sushi...”

written by ChrisInTheMist on 08/11/2013

I love Sushi, its my favorite food ever Me Love Sushi is a great place with exceptional Sushi... I have got 2 Sushi places I do attend pretty regular and one being this restaurant and the other being a place called Iso Sushi their food is out of this world if you ever visit London be sure to visit either one of these places, great food great staff!

“Favorite food? Eel sushi.”

written by bethmanrobin on 29/04/2012

I think eel is delicious and Me Love does a great job at preparing it. I have to get at least 4 eel sushis to be satisfied. Yum! Their other rolls are pretty good too - looking forward to going back soon.

“My Fave..”

written by JoshuaBaker on 02/11/2011

I resolved to go just lately for my birthday lunch and may only claim that this place is exceptional, Divin, succulent, enchanting. There doubtless aren't enough adjectives to explain this places altesse.there were starters, mains and desserts and all four persons had nothing to complain about, for our kids, that says a lot and we were still communicating on the subject of how good it was today. Our cashier was talkative and revealed his avertissement on the menu and that is something I very much value and the chef arrived on the scene to speak to us which is something If only more places would do mainly because it shows an interest and appreciation in the customers.Service was friendly and proficient too. A wine was recommended to fit the dishes we had chosen and bread, butter and water was proferred rapidly.Mains included several different dishes, I don't recall what everyone had as most of us started sharing food with a delighted promiscuity.To get completely straightforward, I think this can be my new favourite restaurant.

“Food lovely, staff helpful”

written by kirsty88 on 04/07/2011

We have the the take away menu for Me Love Sushi sat in our drawer for about 6 months - i have been tempted a few times but have always found a reason not to order from them. ON saturday night we were at home and decided to order a takeaway and so decided to give them a shot as they seemed to have quite a lot on their menu that didnt revolve around raw fish (which usually i love but am currently pregnant). I noticed that a lot of their rolls did include flying fish roe though - so i gave them a quick call and asked if it might be possible to exclude this. The man on the phone could not have been more helpful and filled me in on a couple of other items to avoid (eg their mayonnaise is home made and contains raw eggs). I caled back a few moments later with my order ans was assured again that changes to the dishes would not be a problem. When the food arrived (45 minutes later) the delivery guy was also very polite and friendly, i was able to pay by card (very useful as the food is on the expensive side - a fairly large meal for 2 came to £49). The food was exactly as we had ordered - flying fish roe & mayonnaise excluded and we were pleasantly surprised with the quality. We had spicy edamame (yummy) the wafu salad (a little small but tasty all the same) 4 different kinds of roll - eel, vegetable, chicken katsu and softshell crab - all very tasty, the surprise best being the chicken katsu) and a chicken teriyaki dish. I really enjoyed all of the food, it was interesting as i would never usually order these items (usually its all about salmon sashimi & spicy tuna rolls!) but i cant wait to try them again when my diet is not so restricted!