Comfy Living Futons Double Futon Wood Base Red Mattress Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I read reviews online after I wanted to buy a racing...”

Written on: 06/01/2011 by Geddy (3 reviews written)

I read reviews online after I wanted to buy a racing car bed for my son for Christmas, I saw that Comfy Living was the best price on the internet and wanted it for next day delivery - which was free.

We got the car bed delivered the next day, impressed with the service as at the time the UK was covered in snow, and we secretly assembled the bed in the spare room that day. The bed was easy to assemble and we particularly liked the glossy finish on the outside and the detail where the wheels… Read Full Review

“Just downsized when we moved house and wanted to buy a...”

Written on: 22/06/2010 by DJ SP (3 reviews written)

Just downsized when we moved house and wanted to buy a double futon sofa bed in time for the weekend for guests we had invited down at the last minute.

Ordered one with a wood frame from Comfy Living on Amazon and had to call to check my postcode was right as I thought I had made a mistake. Turns out they also have a website.

I actually got the futon delivered the next day for free, and I chose a red futon mattress to go with the room colour scheme which was really attractive. Guests reported… Read Full Review

Geddy's Response to DJ SP's Review

Written on: 06/01/2011

I found this review very helpful because...I wanted next day delivery so instead of ordering from ebay I ordered via the website at 2pm and got delivery next day, thank you for the useful info

Read 1 Comment