Andi Gear Reviews - www.andigear.com

Andi Gear - www.andigear.com - Ask a question now

“Waste of money”

Written on: 04/06/2011 by Casparbc (1 review written)

Ordered 4 Tees online,PayPal payment.2 weeks later nothing , emailed and got respons a couple days later: 3 Tees shipped , 1 out of stock ! Emailed back asking to the last Tshirt; will they ship later or refund me my money? Now 3 week later and still no respons and no refund in my PayPal account ! Also the 3 Tees that I got is poor quality and shrunk so much after 1st wash that Ive given them to a friend whos smaller then me. Put your money somewhere else !!… Read Full Review

“I bought 2 t-shirts and after a week they still...”

Written on: 24/04/2011

I bought 2 t-shirts and after a week they still haven't arrived. Wrote a couple of e-mail and they responded by a few very apologetic e-mails first from Dave and then from Jinder a day later promising to send replacement. To my utter shock, I received two packages the next day, one being their original shipment(dated 5 days earlier) and the second the replacement.

andigear, I would suggest changing from Royal Mail to a more reliable delivery company. RM is costing you your business.

T-shirts… Read Full Review

“Half order receive one month after (their FAQ said...”

Written on: 17/02/2011

Half order receive one month after (their FAQ said they send order in 7 days !), still waiting the other half.
They are not responding to emails after the 45th day ( delay given by paypal to fill a complaint when purchasing).
They remove bad reviews from their facebook page, worst experience since a long time… Read Full Review

“ I purchased my FIRST online t shirt in November 2010...”

Written on: 11/02/2011

I purchased my FIRST online t shirt in November 2010 from Andigear and guess what?...im STILL waiting almost 4 months later for it to arrive.I received an email in January 2011 saying ' It was on its way"..but to no avail. Andigear are the pits and i will be following this up with Fair trading Australia hopefully to get Andigear closed down here in Australia… Read Full Review

“Thought the same. ordered two weeks ago and arrived...”

Written on: 17/12/2010

Thought the same. ordered two weeks ago and arrived yesterday but when I looked at the postage date, it was posted one day after my order!

apparently the postal idiot kept the package as it could not go through my letterbox. Dave from andigear was very apologetic and promised me to ship a replacement after I checked with the post office but I got it. T-shirt is good but slightly smaller, best to ask andigear before ordering if you not sure on sizes.

“At the beginning I thought I would write a terrible...”

Written on: 06/12/2010 by HI972 (1 review written)

At the beginning I thought I would write a terrible review about this company, since the delivery of the thsirts I ordered was falling behind. HOWEVER, I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND as soon as I have received my tshirts.

1) they are great! good quality - great value! nice prints

2) customer service - everso helpful

3) the delivery - i found out that this was NOT their fault but a terrible weathter that is ravaging across europe these days.

“I decided to write somewhere about my positive...”

Written on: 20/06/2010

I decided to write somewhere about my positive experience with andigear.com t-shirt company. I found an appropriate present on their website for my father (f*ck google ask me t-shirt), which i could not find anywhere else. although their delivery deadline passed for father's day, after contacting them, they were willing to process the delivery and get it to me for saturday at no extra cost. I was really happy. Although simple t-shirt, my dad loved it and i was happy. ... would really recommend… Read Full Review