Greek Sails Poros, Greece Reviews

Greek Sails Poros, Greece - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“We have had three wonderful holidays with Greek Sails...”

Written on: 11/06/2010

We have had three wonderful holidays with Greek Sails and will shortly be back for a fourth time.

First time it was a last minute arrangement because another trip my wife had organised for me as a birthday present was cancelled at the last minute. So this was pot luck, but what luck I had!

My first trip was to complete an RYA Competent Crew course at their sailing school. There may be no tide in the Med, but I can tell you, as a way to start sailing, it beats learning in the UK. 5 day course… Read Full Review

Lgreg's Comment

Written on: 05/04/2013

Great to hear you enjoyed Greek Sails and Poros Yachting Academy tuition so much! Still going strong despite all the bad news from Greece!

Read 1 Comment