Baby's Days Reviews

• Quality

Baby's Days - Ask a question now

“Nasty, personal and rude emails from customer service ”

written by Reidkw207 on 18/01/2023

I did not realise payment had stopped coming out of my account until I received an email to say my account was suspended. So I emailed customer service apologising and asking how I can clear the debt immediately. The email replies I was met with were awful. Comments such as ‘well if you paid on time you wouldn't be in this situation’ also ‘stop emailing us and leave us alone’. I was simply asking how I can pay off my balance. Not disputing it. I have never been so shocked in my life. To ask how to pay for something and have several rude and nasty replies from several member's of the team.

“Customer service is appalling. ”

written by Gilldill on 10/10/2022

This company should not be getting new cleints. There are rude, abrupt in their approach in dealing with loyal customers and do not care if the retain customers or not.

“Rude and still taking money after cancelling ”

written by StacyTT on 03/02/2022

Rude customer support, tried to cancel subscription after 6 months as it states in subscription still taking money 1 year later.

“not worth it the money”

written by Hayleyh399 on 14/11/2021

System is definitely not worth it to buy. I have been trying to cancel my account and have to pay for all year fees, no phone number to contact and communication by email with very rude stuff. Waste of money.AVOID!

“Avoid at all costs”

written by Sabrinau206 on 03/05/2021

I have been trying to cancel my account for nearly a year. I am unable to log in to my account and have been told I am liable for fees and my account will not be cancelled until I pay, despite trying to pay and being unable. When I asked via email, (there is no phone number), why no-one would help me, I got the response, "You can help yourself". This is just one of a string of rude and unkind comments I have received. Do not use them, I have never received such appalling service and my situation is still not resolved.

“Worrying system glitches, poor customer support”

written by LondonMatthews234 on 30/03/2021

Had regular issues with system as parts of children’s files would disappear. Children’s details would appear in another child’s file. Very rude, poor customer support. No person to talk too. If you try to discuss the problems on the Facebook support group, a woman responds in a rude manner. My subscription finished and was kicked out without any warning and not able to access files to download or delete. The system is cheap, I suppose you get what you pay for, but with GDPR and safeguarding thoughts, this is very worrying.

“Rude customer support”

written by on 18/08/2020

Rude customer support who appeared to be purposefully obstructive.

“Customer Support are extremely rude and un helpful”

written by MckaylaCollins on 14/08/2020

The Babys Days system when you first look at what is on offer for your money looks excellent however once you have subscribed things go down hill from there, the system is not easy to navigate to set up and the help sections are not that helpful. Customer support are extremely rude in their communications and again are not very helpful. Once you have completed observations they are not easy to locate, you have to navigate through the areas of development to view observations so you need to remember which areas you have linked observations too. When viewing observations on the system they are disjointed pictures and observations do not appear together. If you do subscribe they will allow you to cancel through a procedure not found on the system, so ensure you are clear on the cancellation procedures, also ensure you cancel payments with your bank. as if you do not follow the cancellation procedures and they take payment no refunds will be given. I would not recommend this system.

“Worst customer support”

written by Teddy114 on 08/02/2020

Completely agree with other reviewers, I never write reviews like this but they are truly terrible. Very rude and unhelpful. Please avoid, there are better services (like Tapestry) out there.

“AVOID, please don't waste your money”

written by on 13/01/2020

Worst customer service I've every experienced. Extremely rude, unhelpful and very unprofessional. Please DO NOT waste your hard earned money on Baby's Days, we did... and regretted it. Such a shame as this could be a great bit of software, unfortunately the petty minded "customer service" seem to think that they can treat their customers like trash. Well they did with us and we voted with our feet and cancelled our subscription. Please take this as a warning!

“Awful customer support ”

written by Dand1976 on 16/09/2019

I found I wasn’t using many of the feature on babysdays and it was a waste. I wanted to cancel but noticed my payment had already been taken. I asked for a receipt but was rudely refused. This is when I realised how awful and rude the customer service is. After many more rude emails they finally cancelled my account. I would avoid this company like the plague.

“Awful, rude, angry, despicable customer support”

written by HaydenTerry on 12/09/2019

I have been using this system for a number of years now and anytime I have used the customer support I have had terribly rude replies to any question. Like other reviewers have stated they don’t even use any friendly opening or closing manner just state things like “no you CANNOT” I have an inkling there is no customer support team it’s just one bitter angry man who hates people! maybe the husband of this so called outstanding childminder who set it up? I’ve even asked if there is a separate IT department and the person won’t reply. Sure it’s just one person as I always have the same short rude replies for the last 5 years! Now it may seem stupid that I’m still on it but I’m sure I’m not alone, I have all my information stored, observations invoices, photos. Feel stuck with the thing but after my next ofsted I may cut it lose if I can find another one which gives me the functions I want. It deserves to lose all of its business!

“Terrible customer service”

written by Julesah99 on 31/07/2019

I loved it at first, thought it was the answer to all my childminder paperwork nightmares. After a couple of months I realised that I wasn’t really suited to it as I found I was duplicating a lot of work as my parents were having login troubles so I had to repeat everything twice. Also I spent ages adding photos and videos that would just then disappear. It became quite frustrating. I gave notice to cancel my account well within the time before my yearly fee was due but babysdays still took my next yearly fee. This is when I realised how bad their customer service was. I only got very short automated or rude replies, if any at all. Really, really regret involved with them now, much easier and cheaper to stick to paper learning journals. Would not recommend.

“Don't do it I wish I hadn't ”

written by Zoe308 on 12/12/2018

I have never dealt with a more rude and unhelpful support team in my life, when the system was not even letting me in they just said it's user error I know how to log in and reset the password ect still didn't let me in this was the first week I had the system, so n the end I stopped my payments then they decided to charge me for stopping using them and told me they would take me to court even tho they sold me a system that I couldn't get into and they didn't want to help me with any of the issues I was having. They don't have a phone number to call support on it's all done via email and they send you one sentence and close the call. The accounts team refused to send me an invoice with the break down of what I had to pay ect for a company that calls themselves the best they are by far the worst company I have ever come across don't waste your money on them it all sounds perfect When you read the site but the system crashes all the time and you will never get the help you need from support it's a joke of a company.

“Not user friendly and terrible customer service”

written by Autumn402 on 18/11/2018

I have been shocked at how rude the 'support' team are. I emailed to ask why I do not seem to have access to certain sections. They replied - talk to your childcare provider - which I had obviously already done. The childminder finds the app really confusing and difficult to use but has given up trying to get help from customer service. I replied and asked them how she can give me access. They just told me to ask her again!!! Why do they call themselves support?! I test software as part of my job - so I am fairly used to bad systems but this is really awful Dont' waste your money on this app - complete waste of time

“Awful customer service”

written by nvHead195 on 30/06/2018

Have had some problems with the system since the start and have found that customer service simply refuse to accept there's anything wrong. I also passed on some feedback we've had from parents who don't think the app is very user friendly and the response I got was just rude. They don't try and help in any way and make out that you're to blame for anything not working properly. Awful company. Will not be renewing or recommending to anyone!

Corinne88's Comment

Written on: 12/09/2018

I’m having the same issue as you and the customer service was horrific. They are refusing to help me and I am stuck with what to do. I cannot find a way to complain and even worse no telephone number....I am not happy!!

Read 1 Comment

“Awful customer service ”

written by McKinneyvs160 on 13/03/2018

I have recently not been able to log into my account - I rang for help and a rude and aggressive man told me it was all because of my browser. I got my son to look at it and he says everything is up to date yet the support man refuses to acknowledge the problem. I have no idea what I am going to do if I get inspected because I can not get to my work and they will not help me!

“Great system, awful support staff”

written by ZaraBurnham46 on 19/08/2016

I love the Babysdays system but I loathe the support team. If you have a problem the standard response is that you should watch the help videos which rarely cover the problems. If you question them further they are quite abrupt and unfriendly. On the plus side I did get an outstanding rating by Ofsted which I think was helped greatly by the Babysdays system. If they changed their customer services team they would be great. At the moment I work around the problems I experience because I can't get help when I need it.

“Great system, awful support staff”

written by ZaraBurnham46 on 19/08/2016

“Complicated, waste of money”

written by on 17/08/2016

I choose to use baby days after seeing and hearing good reviews. It has not led up to expectation at all. The customer support has been terrible. I went to one training session and learnt nothing. As a company they can see I have not once used the system,barring the test child on the training day and yet they are still making me pay for 6 months. I feel that I want to warn anyone else thinking of using the system not too as a company like that should be ashamed of their ethos. I have since found another online system which is brilliant and has given me free one to one phone tutorials. It is easy to navigate and puts baby days to shame. Do not buy into this system!

Laurajanewalter's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2018

This is happening to me to joke of a company

Graham7979's Comment

Written on: 04/01/2019

I too have found baby days support rude and unhelpful, what’s the name of the alternative system you found?

Read 2 Comments