Stringers Music, London Reviews - www.stringersmusic.com

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Stringers Music, London www.stringersmusic.com - Ask a question now

“First class service and quality”

Written on: 27/02/2014 by violinist1812 (1 review written)

I recently went to Stringers in London and bought one of their intermediate level violins that come as a package including the case and bow. I was reluctant to spend a lot of money, because I'm not sure whether my son is going to continue, and he brings the instrument to school. The violin was one of their 'Symphony' outfits, and I was incredibly surprised by the high quality of the sound! On top of that, the lady who saw us reserved a practice room for my son so he could have some privacy to… Read Full Review

“IN and OUT in a flash”

Written on: 04/08/2013

Bought entry level violin and viola from Stringers in London. They had me in and out in a flash. I've heard of quick service but that was the fastest i've ever had. Maybe they were short staffed that day but the lady in the shop couldn't be bothered at all. I wasn't spending big money just buying entry level student instruments so she obviously felt that I wasn't worth spending time on. The instruments were set up well and easy to tune but after time sounded foggy and scratchy probably due… Read Full Review

Sallymorrison's Comment

Written on: 22/12/2013

This is totally unrepresentative of Stringers ! They are always extremely helpful tio all customers whether complete beginners or professional players and their instruments are excellent. I send all my pupils there and I have never before heard negative comments - this person clearly has an axe to grind !

Read 1 Comment

“Stringers in London is relatively new shop as it only...”

Written on: 05/06/2010 by Mad about Music (1 review written)

Stringers in London is relatively new shop as it only opened in London 3 years ago. However, it's doing really well mainly because the staff there take so much trouble with their customers. They have a main shop which is open from Monday-Sat and also another studio with high level professional stringed instruments (that one's by appointment only). I went to the main shop which is near Baker Street as I was looking for a cello student of mine. The lady who helped me there took so much time… Read Full Review