White Horse Bedding www.whitehorsebedding.co.uk

White Horse Bedding www.whitehorsebedding.co.uk
5.0

White Horse Bedding www.whitehorsebedding.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for White Horse Bedding www.whitehorsebedding.co.uk

“Fast delivery, good service and cheapest available”

written by Chauc3r on 30/06/2011

White Horse Energy pellets were the cheapest i found anywhere, added to that they also had great customer service and delivered the next day. very Impressed!

“I recently stumbled upon White Horse Bedding as a...”

written by impactalec on 26/10/2010

I recently stumbled upon White Horse Bedding as a company from a colleague of mine who works at the stables I keep my horse at. She kindly recommended them to me as I am fairly new to being a horse owner. I went to the website and bought some of the pelleted wooden bedding and have been really impressed with it. It is easier to muck out than straw and is great value for money.

I would highly recommend this particular product to any horse owners or stable owners out there. My horse seems to like it to.

“Fast deivery, arriving just when we were about to run...”

written by gamerswave on 02/06/2010

Fast deivery, arriving just when we were about to run out! Although we'd never used this type of bedding before it performed well and seemmed to have less dust and weight than easibed which we had used previously.