Nestle caramel Reviews

4.7

Nestle caramel - Ask a question now

“Awesome in taste”

written by Dynamiller421 on 25/06/2019

Nestlé Caramel Sweetened Condensed Milk is the new product by Nestle that allows you to create desserts in the comfort of your kitchen with the sweet caramel . Caramel is a no-fuss filling for banoffee pie; ready-made, authentic Dulce de Leche caramel that you can spoon straight from the tin. CARNATION Caramel is made with no added colours and contains no artificial flavours or preservatives.

“Madly delicious”

written by Timiav on 12/09/2018

I just tried this sweet last week. I really liked it, it's yummy! Why have not I tried this before? Today I bought five more packages. That's it.

“I have bought the Nestle carnation caramel and I have...”

written by Your informative on 01/06/2010

I have bought the Nestle carnation caramel and I have to say, it is amazing, I used it for cake topping. when the chocolate topping of my cake is too runny then I add a few spoons of carnation caramel and it makes it thicker and smoother to spread over cake. and for a quick desert, I spread the carnation caramel on short cake. it becomes incredibly tasty, yum.
for the best prices either choose asda. 1 pound deal, tesco 1.29 deal. I bought mine from sainsbury and the price was 1.79 and later found out I could have cheaper deal with other supermarkets.
once you have openend the tin, it is stays fresh for 3 days and needs to be refigerated.