Glass Logic Reviews - www.glasslogic.co.uk

Glass Logic www.glasslogic.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Great company to buy from!”

written by Ariel199 on 11/12/2015

I phoned Glass Logic after searching online and finding a myriad of suppliers of glass splashbacks. I was able to ask all about the processes involved in making splashbacks, and the accuracy/tolerance of dimensions to achieve the right fit. My wife set a maximum budget which Glass Logic were able and happy to accommodate, so our order was placed with an expected three week delivery.They even had our choice of Dulux colour in stock! The order was delivered by a helpful courier company, and it certainly was well packaged, on its own pallet! Glass Logic were kind enough to enclose a tube of the material they recommend for sticking their splashbacks to existing wall tiles, and I fitted it without any problems. It's nice to be able to compliment a company that is not only friendly and efficient but also provides a high quality product.

“Good company to deal with”

written by on 11/11/2015

Glass Logic recommended to me by my kitchen fitter and I was not disappointed. Friendly, helpful and competitive, based on my experience I would recommend. The final fitting was done with pinpoint accuracy and all within the time frame given. Impressive.

“Saved me from a kitchen knightmare”

written by on 18/11/2013

Was extremely happy with service and most importantly my glass worktops and splashbacks, i had been let down by a company before who after waiting several weeks told me they could not do the sizes needed. As i needed to get this done before a scheduled party i found glass logic online, they were most helpful and came round to measure the day after, they told me a lead time of around 4 weeks and 3 weeks later the worktops and splashbacks were installed. Very impressed with everything.

“Great Company And Great Prices”

written by NikkiMck on 03/09/2013

I purchased a granite top from Glass Logic and they were Very helpful and knew exactly what they were doing. I dealt with an advisor and he was a great help, he let me know exactly what was happening step by step. The fitter knew his stuff and did so professionally. Overall very happy and delighted with the finish. Would definitely recommend this company.

“Finally found a company that understood what we wanted”

written by on 04/07/2013

Excellent service and very reasonable price. I found Glass Logic after a google search, I rang three companies and Glass Logic were cheapest. We bought a large 3m one piece kitchen splash back along with two glass shelves. I thought the templating was too quick however clearly he knew his stuff as all three pieces were spot on and fitted perfectly, which was good as one of the shelves did not have a single square corner. Colours were as per the samples and cut outs for the electrics were spot on. Fitters were very considerate and have an eye for clean silicone sealant, again not like many other companies we have used. In other words, really happy with my order and the end result.

“Very Smart looking Glass.”

written by on 21/05/2013

I had tiles in my Kitchen before and was looking for a better option lookwise. Was unsure on glass due to cost but now they are in the look fantastic and are easier to clean. Glass logic were helpful from start to finish, they gave me a lead time of 2-3 weeks and it was fitted 18 days i placed my order. There showroom in Slough looked the part and is well worth the trip down so i can see glass splashbacks in action. If i ever need any glass in my house i wont be looking elsewhere. Very Happy

“nice glass splashbacks”

written by on 04/06/2012

I love my glass splashbacks thank you for all your advice and excellent service.

“Worktops & Splashbacks Supplied & Fitted”

written by Samantha1984 on 27/09/2011

Had a massive range of colours to choose from so we had the kitchen designer help us with some ideas which was included in their service! Our kitchen looks great with the splashbacks and worktops, fitting was great and accomodating to our needs and we were kept up to date with the progress of our order. very happy with the end result love it! We can say enough good things, hopefully getting glass in our bathroom instead of tiles at the end of the year and we are deffinately using Glass Logic for this.

“Good job done but a long wait!”

written by apowel on 04/06/2011

Having agreed a price and paid my money up-front,(rather stupid of me!) they then changed their price. I was in a no win situation and had to proceed with this company and pay the extra cost. They were fairly pleasant to deal with over the phone but I was always the one phoning them to chase things up. I waited 7 weeks from template to fitting, which I think, as most would agree, is most unacceptable. Once the glass was fitted, I must say it was done very well and I am pleased with the result. However, I do feel it would have been courteous for the company to have just given me a call to see that I was happy, especially as they really hadn't given me very good customer service throughout. If you can wait a long time to complete your kitchen, maybe you may like to go with this company.

Guest's Response to apowel's Review

Written on: 30/06/2011

sorry to hear about your experience - mine was similar and actually worse.

Honestyisthebestpolicy123's Response to apowel's Review

Written on: 03/08/2014

Hi, I personally think this company are completely unprofessional. They took £260 off me for a deposit and then sent me 2 invoices which suggested that the £260 was for the template. I didn't ask for the template to be done and I was called to arrange the template guy to come to me. Despite me telling them I wasn't ready they still insisted that all would be ok and so I agreed. When he turned up he turned on his heels and basically said I was not ready for the template. The company then told me they would charge me again for it!!!! Unbelieveable. Then they finally agreed to do the new template for free, but as soon as I informed them that I had got another quote for less than half of what they were charging me they told me they would charge me for another template to be done!! Like you they changed the price. They also insisted that the price would remain the same despite them not measuring my kitchen!! I shall be reporting them to trading standards, consumer services and will be speaking to someone legal to get my money back.

Read 2 Comments

“The glass took a long time to make but the company was...”

written by on 11/11/2010

The glass took a long time to make but the company was good to deal with, I would recommend to a friend.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 26/05/2011

How long is a long time?

Read 1 Comment

“Good company to do business with, they explain things...”

written by on 11/09/2010

Good company to do business with, they explain things well, it takes about 3-4 weeks to get the glass but it look good when its fitted.