Bovey Castle, Dartmoor www.boveycastle.com Reviews

• Location

• Venue

• Food

Bovey Castle, Dartmoor www.boveycastle.com - Ask a question now

“My wife and I recently attended a wedding at Bovey...”

Written on: 29/05/2010

My wife and I recently attended a wedding at Bovey Castle. The surroundings are lovely and the hotel's decor is very nice. The service however was shocking. During the wedding breakfast a waitress spilt a cup of coffee over my wife. The apology was very curt and the waitress made no offer of a clean cloth or napkin, and didn't even ask my wife if she was Ok, bearing in mind a scalding cup of coffee had just landed in her lap. My wife was left to clean up the mess using a dirty table napkin and… Read Full Review