Exploraturkey Reviews

Exploraturkey - Ask a question now

“We have been hiring cars from Explora on our frequent...”

Written on: 22/04/2011

We have been hiring cars from Explora on our frequent visits to Fethiye for the past six years.The service has always been excellent and 100% reliable. The staff are brilliant and over the years have become good friends who will do anything to ensure that we get trouble free car hire.
We are confident and happy to recommend Explora to anyone.
Pam and Nick Austin

“We got back from turkey and although I paid for car on...”

Written on: 26/12/2010

We got back from turkey and although I paid for car on booking with santander card upon receipt of car at the airport they
took my business debit card details and 2 weeks after returning home I just found out they took a further £108 from my business
card ? contacted bank and going to fill in forms and try to get my money back AVOID THIS COMPANY… Read Full Review

“Good pricing - not the very cheapest at Dalaman but...”

Written on: 25/05/2010 by bgreenw (2 reviews written)

Good pricing - not the very cheapest at Dalaman but more than competitive with most. Nearly new Hyundai Accent for our Economy car - only 324 km on the clock. Delivery at terminal was excellent - good quality introduction to the car. Return to garage at nominated time with drop off at the airport terminal. This was seamless - in hire car so no luggage transfer to shuttle. Professional staff. Whole experience was far better than at most holiday destination airports where you are given a key and… Read Full Review