OttLite 3-in-1 Craft Lamp K94CP3 Reviews

OttLite 3-in-1 Craft Lamp K94CP3 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for OttLite 3-in-1 Craft Lamp K94CP3

OttLite 3-in-1 Craft Lamp K94CP3

“I'm a freelance proofreader and copy-editor, working...”

Written on: 04/10/2010 by ErictheUnsteady (2 reviews written)

I'm a freelance proofreader and copy-editor, working both from paper and on screen (often both at the same time) so I really need a good desk lamp. I've been using a cheap Ikea one for years but I started getting very tired eyes so I thought it was time to invest in a good lamp. I checked the web, but some of the recommended lamps were out of my price range. When I came across the Ottlite website, the prices seemed very good and I ordered the 13 Watt Wing Shade Table Lamp. Actually I tried to order it online, but there was a technical hitch so I emailed the company. Within an hour, I'd received an email back and my order was taken over the phone, and the lamp arrived the next working day! I was very impressed with the service, and am even more so with the lamp.

Since it arrived, I've worked several 12-hour days but my eyes are not at all tired. My eyesight even seems to have improved - I normally wear glasses to read text on paper, but I'm sitting here, reading small print on paper without my glasses and not having any problems! The lamp is small, about 15" high, with a flexible goose-neck and a swivel shade for the long HD bulb. The adjustment is very good for what I want, and (best of all for proofreaders!) it's got a couple of pen-holders in the base so I no longer lose my red and blue pens under the computer keyboard. I can't recommend the company highly enough - great service and a brilliant product!

“OttLite's 3 in 1 craft lamp is one of the most...”

Written on: 25/05/2010 by emoore (1 review written)

OttLite's 3 in 1 craft lamp is one of the most versatile lamp i have seen. It has ultimate functionality with an awesome magnifier and pattern clip. It has a 5x optical magnifier with an adjustable neck and an energy efficient 24wHD tube which can save dollars for you.
It can be used as a floor lamp, table lamp or can be the best for any designer.