OttLite 3-in-1 Craft Lamp K94CP3 Reviews

OttLite 3-in-1 Craft Lamp K94CP3 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for OttLite 3-in-1 Craft Lamp K94CP3

OttLite 3-in-1 Craft Lamp K94CP3

“I'm a freelance proofreader and copy-editor, working...”

Written on: 04/10/2010 by ErictheUnsteady (2 reviews written)

I'm a freelance proofreader and copy-editor, working both from paper and on screen (often both at the same time) so I really need a good desk lamp. I've been using a cheap Ikea one for years but I started getting very tired eyes so I thought it was time to invest in a good lamp. I checked the web, but some of the recommended lamps were out of my price range. When I came across the Ottlite website, the prices seemed very good and I ordered the 13 Watt Wing Shade Table Lamp. Actually I tried to… Read Full Review

“OttLite's 3 in 1 craft lamp is one of the most...”

Written on: 25/05/2010 by emoore (1 review written)

OttLite's 3 in 1 craft lamp is one of the most versatile lamp i have seen. It has ultimate functionality with an awesome magnifier and pattern clip. It has a 5x optical magnifier with an adjustable neck and an energy efficient 24wHD tube which can save dollars for you.
It can be used as a floor lamp, table lamp or can be the best for any designer… Read Full Review