Macom Medical Pregnancy Garment Reviews

Macom Medical Pregnancy Garment - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Macom Medical Pregnancy Garment

Macom Medical Pregnancy Garment

“MACOM Cesarean compression girdle ”

written by on 16/02/2012

I bought the compression girdle after I had an emergency cesarean, I was terrified about the healing and the discomfort etc. A friend recommended MACOM compression garments and I was a little dubious but thank you goodness I did, it was super comfortable to wear and made all the difference, getting me back on my feet as soon as possible, carrying the baby, going for walks round the park. I almost miss wearing it now. Any queries at all give MACOM's call centre is incredibly helpful and will talk you through sizes, garments etc.

“Macom Medical's pregnancy garment was fantastic for...”

written by Rachel Buxton on 20/05/2010

Macom Medical's pregnancy garment was fantastic for comfort and support - it seemed tight and supportive in all the right places - very reassuring when you are feeling out of control of your body. I preferred the black version of the garment although a white and a flesh coloured one is also available. Macom provided an efficient online service with next day delivery.