Schneiders Florist Reviews - www.schneidersflowers.com

Schneiders Florist www.schneidersflowers.com - Ask a question now

“I just ordered an arrangement from Schneiders Florist,...”

Written on: 19/05/2010

I just ordered an arrangement from Schneiders Florist, in Clifton NJ, for a funeral. We paid $75. After seeing the arrangement, it was embarrassing. I called the florist to explain to frustration with not only the quality of flowers but the size of the arrangement, and got nowhere with the owner. The company boasts a satisfaction guarantee on their website. This is useless. I explained to Russ Schneider I do not want money back but only want them to send the arrangement I ordered. They refused… Read Full Review