Cat Mate - C50 - Automatic 5 Meal Pet Feeder Reviews

4.0

Cat Mate - C50 - Automatic 5 Meal Pet Feeder - Ask a question now

“I've got 2 of these products now (as I have 2 cats)...”

written by glenc on 07/05/2010

I've got 2 of these products now (as I have 2 cats) and they are pretty good.

They allow you to put in 5 meals for the cats and set the timer up to 96 hours. The one critism I have is that you have to remember to twist the lid 360degrees for it to work before you go - quite easy to forget (and I once!).

Apart from that slight desire flaw, its a good product that definitely does what it says on the tin.

It uses an analogue timer (ie a dial) but that's fine, as it does the trick.

I think they are quite expensive for what they are (about £45-£50) but now I have them we can leave our cats safe in the knowledge that they'll get their food, so worth the investment.