Happy Valley Cameras Reviews - www.happyvalleycameras.com

Happy Valley Cameras - www.happyvalleycameras.com - Ask a question now

“I made a an order from Happy Valley Cameras, which...”

Written on: 07/06/2010

I made a an order from Happy Valley Cameras, which they took payment for. A few emails and nearly 2 months later I am finally told that I had been given a refund, but they had forgotten to inform me.

They were out of stock, which the web site did not inform me of at the time of purchase.

I have now purchased the same item from a properly UK based company, not a Hong Kong based company with a "sales" office in the UK (appears to be a single staffed UK sales department)… Read Full Review

“Ordered the Sigma 150-500mm lens from these guys, to...”

Written on: 05/05/2010

Ordered the Sigma 150-500mm lens from these guys, to be honest delivery was a little slow at 5 working days but they contacted me soon after ordering to give me a lead time. Turned up when they said, great item and £200+ cheaper than official uk stockiest. Will be using again… Read Full Review