Sam Gregorios Florist Reviews - www.samgregoriosflorist.com

Sam Gregorios Florist www.samgregoriosflorist.com - Ask a question now

“I order late on a weekday night. The flowers arrived...”

Written on: 09/03/2011

I order late on a weekday night. The flowers arrived beautifully arrange and before noon as I specified. Would use again!!… Read Full Review

“I bought a flower arrangement for my wife for our...”

Written on: 04/05/2010

I bought a flower arrangement for my wife for our anniversary, on the web site, the standard arrangement looks exactly as what was delivered. I chose the deluxe upping the price of the arrangement and expecting something bigger rather then what I received. They are overpriced and there web site is very misleading. Anyone wishing to go to there web site should detour. VERY DISSAPPOINTED, WEST BRIGHTON, S.I,N.Y… Read Full Review