ARK Lip Plumping Balm Reviews

Media Gallery for ARK Lip Plumping Balm

ARK Lip Plumping Balm

“A treat for lips”

Written on: 13/08/2012

This Lip Balm is like nothing i've tried before. So many balms seem to cause my lips to become drier and to flake. This is actually more like a lip cream and it sinks in rather than just sitting on the surface. I love the way it keeps my lips feeling soft and it never causes them to flake. It smells quite distinctive but I personally love the herby smell. I've tried a lot and this is my favourite by a long way!

“'The Product: ”

Written on: 29/04/2010 by JennaLondon (1 review written)

'The Product:

ARK Plumping Lip Balm is part of the new, five-years-in-the-making Age Aware skincare range and is available from Arkskincare.com at £24.50 for 15ml.

The Claim:

This creamy balm with pumping peptide is designed to elevate moisture levels in dry, cracked, sensitive lips. Lip contours appear enhanced and plumped-up. The balm is also designed to reduce the appearance of surface folds and fine lines, smoothing the area around the lips.

Lips are an important facial feature, and we all want to pucker a perfect pout. Increase in hydration increases size, so the more hydrated they are, the more chance they have of achieving their full potential - could this be the product to deliver that coveted bee-sting look?...'

Read more: Pukka pucker? - iVillage UK - Beauty spot http://beauty-spot.ivillage.co.uk/2010/04/pukka-pucker.html#ixzz0mTZ57nnm

Full Review: http://bit.ly/dmIf9C