Bristol, Waverley House Reviews

• Cleanliness

Bristol, Waverley House - Ask a question now

“Absolute Hovel”

Written on: 06/12/2011

Waverley House was total dive when I lived there throughout 2009/2010. As we were all *FInally* leaving the place it seemed that alot of rumours were circulating about the whole building being renovated due to its unsuitability for use as accomodation. Personally, we had many problems with our shared flat. The overflowing toilet was the 1st problem and Unite didnt make much of an effort to fix it. They only really took notice when the actual toilet bowl itself came away from the floor and… Read Full Review

“Today somebody got stuck in the lift, the fire brigade...”

Written on: 24/04/2010 by ivanleo (3 reviews written)

Today somebody got stuck in the lift, the fire brigade turned up to let them out and their first comment was "this is a s**t hole". It's a complete con, it's dirty, the rooms are small, the maintenance is slow and often doesn't get carried out at all, there's nowhere to park, and it's very expensive. Next year I'll be renting a real house for literally half the price of what I'm paying now. If I had ever known what living here was like, I never would have signed the contract. Unite constantly… Read Full Review