Clash of the Titans Reviews

Clash of the Titans - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Clash of the Titans

“Not a masterpiece”

Written on: 02/09/2018 by Kafisti (11 reviews written)

This film is not a masterpiece, but I was interested to watch this film. Shuzhen is not original, but it makes sense, here is a good action and interesting characters. I watched the movie at home with friends and we liked it… Read Full Review

“It was a great film. ”

Written on: 27/04/2011

It was a great film.

first of all, the actors. they were unbelivable convicing that the story is happening now.
Then, the places. they were enough realistic, but the story, i can say that it wasn't good.

all in all, i liked the film, but why i am here and talk about it?
grab a dvd, and see it for yourself… Read Full Review

“I remember years ago, a friend and I discussing how...”

Written on: 31/01/2011 by Taylott (173 reviews written)

I remember years ago, a friend and I discussing how great a remake of Clash of the Titans would be. Many years later this comes along.

Being a huge fan of the original, I was probably more excited to see this movie than most. I'll just come right out and say it: the movie has many a flaw. Deviates way too much from the original. The story isn't great, the pace is off, the writing is slapdash and most of the dialogue is sketchy at best.

However, while I wouldn't call it a masterpiece, as a… Read Full Review

“I started playing games on my iPhone after 20 minutes....”

Written on: 02/08/2010 by kingofreviews (89 reviews written)

I started playing games on my iPhone after 20 minutes. That should be sufficient as a review, but if you want more: I didn't care about any of the characters, which makes it hard to feel involved, and the dialogue seemed to be entirely focused on either creating quotes for the trailer, or for the kids in the playground. I think I am pretty forgiving when it comes to films, but this is awful… Read Full Review