Trias Blue Sports Model (Rolex Oyster Copy) Reviews

1.0

Trias Blue Sports Model (Rolex Oyster Copy) - Ask a question now

“I was bought a Trias watch from Teta-Shop in Germany...”

written by on 21/04/2010

I was bought a Trias watch from Teta-Shop in Germany via mail-order.

It was supposedly guaranteed for two years, however, within one year the interior bezel had come loose and then the watch stopped working altogether. I sent the watch back, at my expense, and received a new one in Feb 2010. This one lasted less than 4 weeks before the third numeral roundal/marker came loose.

So, not guaranteed for two years at all! The watch was not maltreated and simply worn on a daily basis until it failed. I'm not entirely sure how Teta-shop could tell the watch was in perfect condition, because the roundal/marker would have been attached at that stage and so not show any obvious signs that there was a problem.

I have a large collection of watches from Rolex s & Jaeger-Le-Coultre right down to Timex and Smiths watches and, apart from a cheap Limit from Argos, I have had no problem with any of them. All I wanted was a reasonably priced automatic for everyday wear.