Simply Kitchens Reviews

Media Gallery for Simply Kitchens

Simply Kitchens

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“After reading many reviews I feel compelled to say...”

Written on: 07/02/2011

After reading many reviews I feel compelled to say something.

We ordered a kitchen with Sensibly Priced Kitchens at beginning of January 2011,we placed an order immediately as the price was very competitive (£1100) in comparison to other DIY shops who were asking in the region of £3-4000. They could also deliver within 2 weeks, great so far!
Once we had placed the order only then, did we stumble across the reviews. The reviews were awful so we intended to cancel, we then realised we probably… Read Full Review

“I got a kitchen from simply kitchens, it came complete...”

Written on: 21/11/2010

I got a kitchen from simply kitchens, it came complete with just a couple of damaged doors which were wquite simply taken back to the mill to be exchanged I wasnt there for ages and also got a complementory cuttelry set for my troubles. My complaints and problems were delt with resonably quick. As for getting through to customer service it was a problem as you dont hold it just cuts off after a couple of minutes, but once through they told me I was ok to go for thepart as it would take longer… Read Full Review

Kenneyfam's Comment

Written on: 12/01/2011

Somehow I find your experience hard to believe - I have been polite to them and still get nowhere - all I want is my £200 back

Read 1 Comment

“I had a kitchen fitted by Magnet in 2003, at first it...”

Written on: 17/11/2010 by Stephentrusty (1 review written)

I had a kitchen fitted by Magnet in 2003, at first it looked good but now the faults are showing.
The side panels where the door hinges are located are wearing away and the door has now dropped.
The mixer tap now drips, I went to buy a new washer only to find out it is a odd fitting washer one that no one stocks, not even Magnet!
I contacted their head office to be told that they only expect their taps to last five years and I had mine for six years.
They then gave me a phone number of a firm… Read Full Review