Simply Kitchens Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Watch this space!!”

Written on: 22/08/2011

In June I ordered a double oven housing/plinth/cherry doors. I only needed 1 unit to re-arrange my existing kitchen. I sill got calls offering me a designer visit though as nobody seems to actually read the emails sent to them. Monday last (15th August) 2 doors arrived but left at neighbours house, today a plinth arrived to the correct address, still waiting for oven housing but I live in hope!!… Read Full Review

Parmy's Comment

Written on: 23/08/2011

Hey, I am having the same issue like everyone else. I tried calling them this morning but the 2 numbers i have do not go through. Do you have a number for them? Would appreciate it please.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 27/08/2011

Watch this space part 2. The cooker housing arrived today 27th August. It was hard work just to get one unit 9 weeks in total, just as well it wasn't a whole kitchen.

Read 2 Comments

“I think I was one of the lucky ones eventually. I took...”

Written on: 13/09/2010

I think I was one of the lucky ones eventually. I took delivey on the 17th June. I had doors missing, drawers missing, all the handles were incorrect sizes. There were some items with slight damage. The carcasses had no predrilled holes, instructions were absurd. I have good diy experience but it was hard going . Customer service was poor, felt like I was been fed a pack of lies constantly. Very cheap component parts. Bought my own in the end. However for £2000 I got 10 meters of solid 40mm… Read Full Review

“i TOO Purchased units from Simply Kitchens and would...”

Written on: 18/08/2010

i TOO Purchased units from Simply Kitchens and would agree on some points
1) Yes its Mfi bankrupt stock, but thats why it is cheap
2)Yes the staff are as rough as old boots, but having rang several times , THEY DID RESOLVE MY PROBLEMS WITH MISSING BITS.
3)There fitter was unreliable so sacked him, other than the granite supplied fitted it all myself and with a bit of patience got it right.
4) All The units supplied were complete, and no better or worse than B and Q or Wickes for quality, in… Read Full Review