Fuji Finepix A303 Reviews

• Stores photos on 16 MB XD card--12 images at fine and 26 images at normal
  • Connects to PCs via USB port
  • Powered by 2 AA alkaline batteries (included)--rechargeables recommended
  • Refine your search

“Yes i'd really recomend this little camera. ”

Written on: 05/01/2004 by magoosas (1 review written)

Yes i'd really recomend this little camera.
    Having bought a Fuji Finepix A303 digital camera a year ago, when it was still really expensive, i believe at the current price of £140 is excellent!I think at that price it comes with a 15mb XD memory card, which is ok but you probably need more.

The memory card upgrade is not that expensive, i think around £35 in electrical stores for a 128mb. I have this and taking the pics at the full 3 million pixels you can save a good few hundred pics no… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to magoosas's Review

Written on: 01/08/2006

"I have a friend that has a cannon camera at 6 million pixels and has picture quality seems to be no different."
    <br/>
    <br/>You&#039;ll see a difference on BIG enlargements.

Read 1 Comment

“I purchased the Fuji Finepix A303 yesterday and I have...”

Written on: 02/07/2003 by Charliebear65. (1 review written)

I purchased the Fuji Finepix A303 yesterday and I have been amazed at how easy it is to operate and also at the quality of the pictures.
    For the money $249.00 at Best Buy it is indeed a best buy. All in all, it can't be beat for someone looking for a quality digital camera at a budget price… Read Full Review

114157_Bertie.'s Response to Charliebear65.'s Review

Written on: 08/07/2003

Charliebear65 - I'll have to move to the USA. I paid £229 for my 303 but I did get 4 nickel metal hydride cells and a charger thrown in. Why is it eveything's cheaper in your country!
    <br>
    <br>Anyway, it's a cracking camera and is really miserly on battery consumption. I've been using film cameras for over 50 years - some of them quite expensive ones - and I never would have dreamed that digital photography would more than hold its own with film. I'll have to get a bigger hard drive soon because it's filling up fast! I can recommend the 303 to anyone.

Rom173's Response to Charliebear65.'s Review

Written on: 16/02/2004

I don't undestand your grammer. Is the camera bad or is it good. You say it's bad, but then you say that you CAN recommended it to anyone?!! Hello!!!

Read 2 Comments

“It was really difficult for me to make a decision on...”

Written on: 11/02/2003 by Desdamona. (1 review written)

It was really difficult for me to make a decision on which camera to buy. I was in Singapore recently and had to make that final purchase decision. I was looking at lots of other cameras, the Minolta Dimage was my other favourite. I have to use my camera for personal picture taking of the family for my Mum at home, and I also need it for taking product shots for our line of kids wear made in Indonesia. I have found this camera can do all the things I wanted from a digital camera and I am… Read Full Review

“I've had the Fuji Finepix A303 Zoom digital camera for...”

Written on: 26/12/2002 by Gusta. (1 review written)

I've had the Fuji Finepix A303 Zoom digital camera for a long while now and tested it well. For most conditions it is superb. The colours are very life like (even with flash) and the zoom is good. If you can hold it still then you can read a car number plate at 150m. The main problem is the flash. It takes a while to charge, you can only take photos evry 5 seconds. When you are not using the flash it is pretty quick, about 1 second between shots. As far as I can tell, it seems to have no… Read Full Review

Figi.'s Response to Gusta.'s Review

Written on: 24/01/2003

Could you please contact with me and send me few samples ?? please ?? Me email is - figofago00@icqmail.com
    I am going ot buy this camera but before i would like to take a look on some snap shoots.

106084_Bertie.'s Response to Gusta.'s Review

Written on: 10/06/2003

I've owned a 303 for about 6 months and taken 100s of pics and I fully concur with the review.

Nigel Sung.'s Response to Gusta.'s Review

Written on: 17/03/2003

Hi
    <br>
    <br>Kindly sent me some of your pics for reviews for I am thinking of getting it soon.

Read 3 Comments