City Weekend www.cityweekend.com.cn Reviews

City Weekend www.cityweekend.com.cn - Ask a question now

“I use it every day, it is very nice. Recently I have...”

Written on: 27/05/2010

I use it every day, it is very nice. Recently I have noticed that they have a new design, it is much more appealing and modern. Big ups for my favorite mag in the Pearl of the East! I would really like to know whether it's possible to subscribe to their print edition... I usually find it in lots of dining venues and bars, but I would like to receive it home! Any clues?… Read Full Review

“The guys at City Weekend (which is sincerely the most...”

Written on: 08/04/2010 by tomshanghai (2 reviews written)

The guys at City Weekend (which is sincerely the most useful expat magazine for us all English speakers in Shanghai - I also know they have a Beijing edition) have rolled out this very useful toolbar based on Conduit that makes planning your night out in Shanghai much easier. You can access RSS feeds with all the latest features (venues, nightlife, restaurants, events), and if you want to post an ad to their classifieds board you can just click on the toolbar and start posting. I recommend this… Read Full Review