UK Gaming Computers Reviews - www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

“So far so good! *****”

Written on: 26/08/2022 by 138Hickman (1 review written)

I'm a dubious online shopper but the experience was positive. We ordered a build your own pc. When they realised we had selected incompatible parts they contacted us and explained what we could do. We upgraded the parts and continued with the order.Every update was exactly as described on their website. Unfortunately the courier cant follow instructions (clearly written on the box) and keep the pc upright. Despite this the pc looks great, is extremely quiet and performance is great. Ordered mid July and ready for despatch early Aug.

“Very impressed from the professionalism of the...”

Written on: 24/08/2022 by Leo127 (1 review written)

Very impressed from the professionalism of the company, comunication is just top level, always ready to help, give advice and right decision for any solution.

“Excellent product and service”

Written on: 22/08/2022

I am really pleased with the PC and the service that was provided. I am sure that I will use UKGC again in the future.

“Exactly what I wanted”

Written on: 09/08/2022 by AGaddingGiraffe (1 review written)

Computer works perfectly, was easy to see what components would be used. I haven't built a PC in years so having professionals make sure it wouldn't explode was really reassuring.

“good for a first pc”

Written on: 03/08/2022 by colt564 (1 review written)

everything runs the way i like very fast, i did have a laptop compared to my pc its just much better

“Best computer yet”

Written on: 01/08/2022 by McKinley11 (1 review written)

Amazing prices for top quality products, truly over the moon with my new pc :) thank you!

“Excellent fast service”

Written on: 29/07/2022 by darksereth (1 review written)

I've had 3 computers from these people at this point each time the service and communication have been fantastic especially on the latest one with the worldwide shortage on parts, one piece wasnt available from my build and the engineers got in touch with me letting me know that had a similar part with the same make and specs just smaller overall. Each stage of the build was well communicated and having since recived it quickly ive had no issues yet.

“Fantastic service and I love my pc!!”

Written on: 28/07/2022 by Dankinamun (1 review written)

I don’t have anything bad to say. The website is easy to use and the team are happy to answer any questions over the phone. They did a great job building my new Pc and it runs everything I want it to run!

“Beast ”

Written on: 13/07/2022 by gkSnyder1957 (1 review written)

This things a beast mainly play apex legends was on 190fps now this thing is running it at highest fps the game can run at 300 consistently even on big fights with lost of explosions it only drops about 1 frame youd think it was engineered off a boy from nasa thing could power one of elons rockets on a expedition to mars defo worth the money

“Absolutely amazing, helpful and knowledgeable ”

Written on: 11/07/2022 by LisaTT (1 review written)

When my 14yr old asked for a gaming PC for his birthday I was suddenly very aware that I was out of touch with what was needed. I found UK gaming computers online and read their reviews. I am so glad I did, from my initial call I was filled with confidence. The staff were helpful, knowledgeable and didn't try to upsell anything. They listened to what my son wanted, discussed budget, made adaptations where necessary and designed the best pc for him. The information on timescales etc was informative and clear. Following the sale I had a question about something and again the response was prompt, and helpful. I cannot recommend these people highly enough. They clearly know their stuff and my son (who is a stereotypical teenager) was also very impressed!

“Amazing service and company”

Written on: 26/06/2022 by Matt567rigby (1 review written)

Bought my first gaming pc from them, was quite nervous as I didn't want to get it wrong but ukgc were great. After I ordered they sent regular updates on the build progress. After getting the pc I'm absolutely delighted with the result already putting far too many hours on it. No complaints at all.

“Best gaming computer company on the market”

Written on: 26/06/2022 by JJMu965 (1 review written)

UKGC are the best on the market. I finally made the plunge from console gaming to PC and i did extensive research into whats what and whose who, and UKGC were fantastic. In the end i went for the "Enforcer" as a starting point and upgraded most of the system from there on their website, with a few phone calls to their team asking for their recommendations. In the end i changed the case, upgraded the RAM, SSD's, GPU, added some RGB (because who wouldnt want that right?) to fit my needs and desires. From the start with my enquiring into which system would fit my playstyle, the team there had extensive and immediate knowledge and were very thorough in helping me get the absolute best for my budget, without upselling and trying to get me to pay more for something that i perhaps wouldn't need or utilise fully. This to me was a huge selling point, as lots of companies just try to get you to spend as much as possible, and this approach was both refreshing and built up my trust with the company. The integrity of this company would be great for anyone else looking to get into PC gaming but aren't the most technically proficient people, and the personal touch of just being a phone call away without having to sit in long phone queue was an added bonus. Throughout my ordering process i was emailed at every stage of the build process which further put my mind at ease. Upon receiving my PC, the build quality was immediately apparent. It had been very well packaged to avoid any possible damage. The cable management was top notch, and the system itself runs like a dream, running all my games at ultra settings. I did have a slightly query with the team, as i decided to install windows myself, and they were more than happy to help over the phone. Spending large a large quantity of money on a PC can be daunting, but UKGC made the entire process as stress-less and reassuring as possible, and i would recommend to anyone without a shadow of a doubt.

“Very happy!”

Written on: 18/06/2022 by gabthegreat (1 review written)

I came across UKGC on google having decided it was time to get a pc after many years on a mac with no games to play. I was very relieved to find that such a service exists as I expected to be spending hours researching and tediously building a machine. Within about half an hour on UKGC I had read the clear explanations next to the custom options and had spec'd out a lovely i7 with a beastly rtx graphics card (listed as Cerberus on the site). I ordered happy in the knowledge that everything would be tested prior to shipping. Two weeks later a very well packaged box arrived. Followed the straightforward setup instructions and leafed through the included manuals and within a couple of hours sat with a grin playing my favourite games from the 90s (the irony haha). Even before turning the machine on you have to admire the workmanship, beautifully tidy cabling! Highly recommend these guys, particularly if the world of pc gaming is new to you.

“Uk gaming computers. Enforcer 6.7”

Written on: 13/05/2022 by Jomag44 (1 review written)

Having purchased my previous gaming computer through UK gaming computers 11 years ago I was so impressed with the service and reliability I decided to upgrade to the Enforcer. It hasn’t disappointed, I have been impressed with the quality of the graphics, the quiet and smooth running and overall gaming experience. It has completely surpassed my expectations. I highly recommend this company to anyone.

“Say no more”

Written on: 03/05/2022 by Bedders01 (2 reviews written)

This is my sons first pc and what can I say I am not disappointed in the slightest. I had a little struggle ordering but think that was down to my phone as soon as I ordered on different device was very simple. The delivery was a little late but this was caused by a faulty part when testing but soon swapped out and re tested with a functioning part, once shipped was here the next day which was great as for my sons birthday. I would definitely recommend to anybody wishing to purchase a pc. I said it was on time as options was only weeks and it wasn’t that late only a few days.

“Amazing quality and value”

Written on: 03/05/2022 by Stifftoenail (1 review written)

The computer I received was of amazing quality, and UK gaming computers has everything you could want from budget pcs to monster computers with endless customisation. The pc I chose had a ryzen 7 and a 1650 and they delivered it on time with no issues.

“Absolutely stunning and well put together”

Written on: 13/04/2022 by Riley234 (1 review written)

Absolutely perfect I received my pc very fast and not only that it has worked absolutely brilliantly, loads of customer support and information was provided

“Great service ”

Written on: 05/04/2022 by Lindsay53 (1 review written)

The service was great and included a free upgrade! Clear instructions on delivery which were very helpful too. And it looks great! Would highly recommend.

“Simply the best ”

Written on: 04/04/2022 by ntBowen47 (1 review written)

My son wanted a gaming pc, not knowing much about them, these guys made purchasing it so easy, great customer service, would definitely go back to them if I need anything else, A* company.

“great computer”

Written on: 02/04/2022 by djsmeagol (1 review written)

works on all games perfectly top graphics good fps