Scissor Doors, Lambo Doors Reviews

Scissor Doors, Lambo Doors - Ask a question now

“BOUGHT A SUICIDE DOOR KIT FOR MY 2010 HYUNDAI GENESIS...”

Written on: 09/08/2010

BOUGHT A SUICIDE DOOR KIT FOR MY 2010 HYUNDAI GENESIS AND A LAMBO DOOR KIT FOR MY WIFES 2005 NISSAN 350Z. I GOT A MILITARY DISCOUNT (FREE SHIPPING) AND THEY SHIPPED OUT WITHIN A DAY OR TWO OF ORDERING. MY KITS SHOWED UP WITHIN 5 OR 6 DAYS VIA UPS. I DID THE LAMBO INSTALL MY SELF AND IT WAS SURPRISINGLY EASY TO DO. I HAD THE SUICIDE KIT DONE AT A BODY SHOP SINCE I DONT WELD. BUT THE INSTALLER DIDN'T HAVE ANY TROUBLE AND I WAS DRIVING IT HOME THE NEXT DAY.
VERY HAPPY WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE… Read Full Review

Jwv529N's Comment

Written on: 02/12/2013

Sounds awesome! any photos?

Read 1 Comment

“I bought a set of lambo doors from Scissor Doors inc...”

Written on: 02/04/2010 by pinklily82 (1 review written)

I bought a set of lambo doors from Scissor Doors inc for my Nissan 350z and I am really impressed with the quality. They came with a life time warranty and the instruction we pretty easy to follow to have them installed. It took my mechanic about 4 hours to have them both installed on my car. The lambo doors open up really wide, almost 90 degrees so even my boyfriend who is 6foot4 can get in and out without a problem. I have seen other brands of lambo doors on nissan 350z's and the Scissor… Read Full Review