Fablon Fablon Self Adhesive Film Granite Gloss - Black Reviews

“I've used Fablon before and I know how tricky it can...”

Written on: 02/04/2010 by Mendy Brendy (12 reviews written)

I've used Fablon before and I know how tricky it can be sometimes and the effect it can have on the colour of the air!

However, I saw this stuff in my local B&Q and thought it would be worth a punt to give a temporary facelift to our kitche worktops.

Eventually I got around to doing the job just before Christmas and I was pleasantly surprised to find that this black gloss Fablon is easier to apply than the normal, thinner Fablon.

Applying carefully, it took a coupl of hours to complete the… Read Full Review

Sheilaweb's Response to Mendy Brendy's Review

Written on: 03/10/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I need a quick fix to cover burn damaged worktops before putting our house on the market - and because it's called DIM (Do It Myself) in our house, your tip about the overlap is extra helpful - thanks

Read 1 Comment