Avanti Reviews - www.avantikb.co.uk

Avanti - www.avantikb.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Avanti - www.avantikb.co.uk

Avanti - www.avantikb.co.uk

“Fantastic kitchen company ”

Written on: 14/09/2022 by Anncoy (1 review written)

I’m so happy with Avanti kitchens , I was recommended by a friend. From the design stage he was very knowledgeable and his advice was amazing. Everything arrived on time and the kitchen fitters was outstanding.

“1 year and still waiting for kitchen to be finished.”

Written on: 25/11/2021 by Neil2610 (1 review written)

DO NOT USE Avanti. We had our kitchen installed by them in 2020. Many parts were ordered wrong, many parts were just not fitted and what has been fitted is now cracking. The worst of it is that they do not want to know or care about it. The sales engineer and coordinator did not seem to speak to each other. The coordinator did not coordinate. Tiling was not even ordered yet on schedule, quoted and paid for. Now we have a kitchen that is not fully complete to what we paid for and we have faults that they do not even want to know about. Having to go to solicitors now to try to have answers. Should read AVOIDTI as you should avoid at all costs.

“Bathroom”

Written on: 13/09/2021 by fyCarney252 (1 review written)

From the beginning to having someone out for an estimate to the fitters etc, really good service. More than happy from beginning to end. Fitters always cleaned up after a good days work, Staff from Avanti where always polite and courteous and felt nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend and definitely use again in the future.

“My New Bathroom ”

Written on: 03/09/2021 by cyber53768 (2 reviews written)

I would highly recommend Avanti. We had a new kitchen fitted about 15 years ago by Avanti and were really pleased with it so when we wanted a new bathroom we went back to Avanti. They were so helpful the bathroom designer had great ideas and designed us a bathroom that utilized all of the space and suited our needs. The fitters did a great job, they were quick, tidy and very professional. We are so pleased it was hassle free and the result is amazing. I absolutely love it. I had no idea of what I really wanted so wanted a company to cover everything from start to finish.

“Absolutely Awesome Kitchen”

Written on: 06/05/2021 by PhilandJill (1 review written)

We have recently had an Avanti kitchen fitted and it looks amazing. Even our local builder who fitted it found that it was one of the best kitchens he has had the experience to work with. Throughout the process from initial quote and order, the service provided was first class. Any queries were answered without fuss and the resultant kitchen arrived on time. The Avanti team, from sales to survey and then installation, everyone gave a first class service and couldn't have been more helpful. We now own a superb kitchen that makes us sigh every time we walk in, it really is that good. Thank you Avanti, it's 10 out of 10 from us.

“Fitted Wardrobes in master bedroom”

Written on: 01/03/2021

This is the 3rd time we have used Avanti after having a fitted kitchen in 2013 and bedroom in 2014. What we like about Avanti is they will design something on your ideas rather than trying to sell you something which is standard, in other words we went to one provider who said we couldnt have pelmet lights unless we had a particular design of bedroom furniture whereas Avanti designed it on what we requested. From the initial quote and computer graphic of what bedroom would look like to the surveyor coming to assess and then the communications booking it in to the fitters who did an absolutely amazing job and their workmanship was excellent. We cant really praise the fitters enough. We have previously recommended Avanti to friends who have used them and are as happy as we are and we would thoroughly recommend Avanti again as the quality of the wardrobes are excellent. So a big thank you to the Avanti team for their hard work and making our bedroom look amazing.

“Thorough, considered and quality”

Written on: 28/02/2021

High level of service from inception, through to surveyors visit and finally the installation. The team were friendly and accessible - even in the current situation. We were never rushed, always given plenty of time and no decisions were forced. There was a high level attention to detail in the fit and a great service alongside it. Very pleased with the outcome, though now thinking we might have been a little more creative!

“A good result in difficult circumstances”

Written on: 24/01/2021 by 298Bolton (1 review written)

Initially, we were poorly treated but once we were able to change to another advisor everything started to progress smoothly. Our queries relating to style colours, design, handles etc were all answered by email the same day and the service we received was excellent, even during tight lockdown when all your shops were closed. The fitter was good and careful and we are very pleased with the end result. We think you should know the names of the staff involved.

“Wonderful wardrobes and service ”

Written on: 12/01/2021 by Himley1994 (1 review written)

We had fitted wardrobes in our room and our sons room in November 2020 we should have done it years ago the design was superb all avenues covered everything we wanted we are so pleased with the quality and the fitter did an outstanding job no problems at all perfect . Also the customer service team are extremely good they are in touch with you constantly to make sure everything is ok and your ok with everything that’s happening in your home We would recommend Avanti every time

“Bedroom ”

Written on: 19/11/2020 by Hubersm259 (1 review written)

Recently had my bedroom fitted and really pleased with the fit and the service I received. I did have to wait for my mirror because of this covid situation but I was fully kept updated by the customer service and once it was here I got another call and she arranged delivery and fitting on the same day. Robes are beautiful and the fitter was lovely and kept to all of the covid regulations.

“Go somewhere else”

Written on: 28/10/2020 by Gustavog116 (1 review written)

Great showroom and there was nothing they could not do for me....until I signed a contract. They produce a picture of your dream kitchen which includes cupboards and drawers which they do not sell. They make bespoke cupboards for which they cannot supply bespoke doors. They were not covid safe during delivery or fitting. They missed jobs off the fitters plan which he wanted extra money for. The delivery was incomplete and included 4 damaged doors. They claimed the missing parts would take a month to come from Italy and I had to put up with an incomplete kitchen for over a month. They were actually available for next day delivery online. The replacement doors also had damage. They leave all the damaged items and the packaging for the damaged items for the customer to get rid of. The fitter used a folded piece of cardboard to stop the cookerhood rattling. The undersink cupboard was completely full of plumbing with no room left for anthing else. On completion there was a long list of damage to doors, drawers and shelves. After these were supposedly put right many had not been. Then I found out that the rail system which makes the kitchen handleless had simply been glued in place instead of using the correct clip system which was the reason for the poor finish. The impression they leave is one of "we couldn't care less". The director will never respond to you. The project manager was ineffective. The fitter, a contractor, who had either never fitted that type of kitchen before or didn't care at the end that the clips weren't available and just glued it hoping I wouldn't notice. I was told he was the best at fitting a handle less kitchen They did pay compensation. They agreed to pay the extra money I had had to pay the fitter but it has not been paid. They will not reply to my emails. I dread anything going wrong with the kitchen down the line. I wish I had gone to Homebase.

“Beautiful bedroom, great service”

Written on: 07/09/2020 by Musik.notes (1 review written)

We had already had our kitchen from Avanti 5 years ago, and have been really pleased with it. Our designer took the time to establish quite clearly what we wanted . Initial visit to do this, followed by a longer appointment to finalise the drawing. Make sure you allow several hours, it will take much longer than you think. There is a lot of choice and you may change your mind at times. Our designer was very patient and knowledgeable. There was a delay in installation, because of lockdown, but we were kept fully in the loop. All the people we dealt with, the customer service manager, surveyor and electrician, were all very professional and friendly. However our fitter, was truly excellent. Punctual, really helpful, nothing was too much trouble , he came prior to the installation and took out the old wardrobes and carpet . Have never had a tradesman with such immaculate dust sheets, everything was neat and tidy and so precise. Any future work would always ask for him. We did have to wait for mirrored doors and a mirror, but we were told in advance. These came a little while later. This was because of Covid. The only thing that I wish I had realised is that the longest work top is only 2.4 m. If you have a long run of units, you might want to have a unit that lines up under the join, as you can see the join and where the join is in the middle of a unit, such as a chest of draws it does spoils the look. We would recommend Avanti.

“Bed”

Written on: 22/03/2020 by Quinn410 (1 review written)

The design of our bedroom was fantastic the price was reasonable too , the fitter did an excellent job maybe one thing he could have tidied up abit better , we did have to wait 3 weeks for mirror to come and on day was no communication between us and them so had to wait in all day but overall a anti i would certainly recommend.

“New Bedroom and kitchen fitting”

Written on: 23/02/2020 by usTerry59 (1 review written)

An outstanding service from beginning to end. Friendliness, efficiency and timetable-keeping prevailed from initial showroom visit to final visit by the fitters. Well done Avanti.

“Excellent service”

Written on: 20/02/2020 by QueenyBrown (1 review written)

I would thoroughly recommend Avanti Kitchens, the person who designed the kitchen was v helpful and informative. The fitters were great, made sure we were happy throughout the entire fit, a did a great job. They are both a real asset to Avanti. Absolutely love the kitchen. Thank you

“Exceptional products and service ”

Written on: 09/02/2020

We had our kitchen designed and fitted by Avanti and the whole process has been fantastic. The designer and fitters were both brilliant to suggest a wonderful design and little extras along the way to ensure we now have a wonderful kitchen. No negatives to report.

“bedroom”

Written on: 18/01/2020 by hqYork147 (1 review written)

just had my main bedroom fitted and the overall service i received was fantastic from design fitting and customer service. we had help all the way through love my new room it looks completely different. looking forward to getting the rest of my rooms done

“Full kitchen replacement”

Written on: 22/12/2019 by Issacs135 (1 review written)

Complete kitchen replacement completed within 4 weeks, including plastering, new electrics and board, full unit and appliances etc. The service from design,surveyor and fitters were of a high standard and timescales were met at all stages, any minor changes and alterations were dealt with without any issues. The local showroom team were helpful and communicated any issues to the head office customer service team also, would certainly recommend as service and costs were good compared to comparative quotes received

“Fitted bedroom”

Written on: 06/11/2019 by Grantxt449 (1 review written)

Just had my main bedroom fitted and its brilliant really pleased with the overall transformation. The fitter was lovely and helpful and the customer service was excellent. We had an email the week before just to confirm the date and time and a call on the morning to say everyone was on there way. She even called me again to check if everything was ok and to my satisfaction absolutely brilliant massive thank you from a very happy customer

“Avanti bedrooms and kitchens”

Written on: 05/11/2019 by nicolacookewaswilletts (1 review written)

I have recently had Avanti to design and fit my kitchen and 3 bedrooms They are all gorgeous, I helped to design them and tweak the designs along the way. The person I dealt with is fantastic and will sort any issues you have as she did with me. Other staff leave a little to be desired. The fitter is a great bedroom fitter, very pleasant and a pleasure to have in your home. I love the finished product and would definitely recommend to others.

Asked by Lynne2021 on 13th November 2022 Report this content
We recently moved into a house with an Avanti kitchen but we are thinking of changing the colour, they are wooden doors painted purple. What advice for the best paint please?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site