Nike Air Max+ 2009 Reviews

Nike Air Max+ 2009 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nike Air Max+ 2009

“LOVE THEM!”

written by Lexy85 on 10/06/2013

I purchased my first Nike Air Max last year and I have to say they are INCREDIBLE! I can wear them with nearly anything and they are soooo comfortable. I wish they were a bit cheaper but hey, they are worth every penny!

“The Nike Air Max+ 2009 Men's Running Shoe offers...”

written by nawel12 on 18/03/2010

The Nike Air Max+ 2009 Men's Running Shoe offers maximum comfort and cushioning for the runner seeking a premium ride and fit. It's best for those with an underpronated to neutral gait. A full-length Cushlon foam midsole combines plush cushioning with springy resilience for comfort and protection