Limetree www.limetreeonline.com Reviews

3.0

Limetree www.limetreeonline.com - Ask a question now

“DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY ”

written by 296Young on 16/10/2014

He will take your money and offer you nothing. I would not recommend using lime tree online him at all. After paying for a service that was it.. no response, no calls returned. I had to chase and chase and no response. Horrible experience. I bad 1000's of pounds with the worse service. His company is called Lime I am not getting my money from limetreeonline but i hope this review just stops one person from making the same mistake. PLEASE BE VERY AWARE. These guys are a will take your money and give you nothing. He will be very nice and polite before he takes your money but once he takes the payment it will be all over.

“I was in the market for a developer who could help me...”

written by on 18/03/2010

I was in the market for a developer who could help me develop a new concept in online publishing. I came to Limetree with an off the shelf CMS application which I wanted to be the core of my solution. After issues with trying to make the application fit my requirements, Limetree recommended building a customised solution. It was the best advise possible. After much dedicated effort Limetree has developed a solution that perfectly meets my functional and aesthetic needs. At times development was slow going however the results were phenomenal and I highly appreciate their flexibility in meeting my evolving requirements. I would recommend Limetree.