Eskinol Whitening Papaya Facial Scrub Reviews

Eskinol Whitening Papaya Facial Scrub - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Eskinol Whitening Papaya Facial Scrub

“Amazing Facial Scrub”

written by PreciousMichaels on 13/04/2021

The natural skin lightening qualities of real papaya are infused into Eskinol Naturals Papaya Facial Scrub. It completely cleanses the skin of dirt and excess oils. The skin seems to be clearer, smoother, and younger. I am pleased to use it and will continue to do so in the future.

“Fantastic Product”

written by Marco_Ansel on 02/01/2021

I am using this facial scrub since 9 months and had good experience. My face has now become smooth and shiny. All dark spots is gone. Quality and Quantity is excellent. Price is affordable. Recommended to friends and family.

“Excellent Facial Scrub”

written by TeresaDcruz on 04/09/2020

Papaya facial scrub is best product. I am using it since last 1 year and i am happy with the result.It's a good face wash. Very mild on skin. Cleanses well and makes skin soft.Nice facial scrub for oily skin.Value for money.

“want to buy”

written by Anne442 on 21/05/2018

its a very good, please advice me how i can get this. because i searched in Dubai but i cant get.

“Gentle, smooth , smart thinking.”

written by Heavena110 on 31/03/2015

It's proven. I use it every night followed with papaya soap. With just a pea size in a wet face and it' gentle to use. My face feels so smooth and it removes aging spots. I love using it . I bought mine when I went to the Philippines and it took me 1 year to finish my 1 tube. I have been looking for this when I went home last year and went to the same place where I bought my 2 tubes 2 years ago but didn't find one. I am so happy that I can order thru online and the price is acceptable. Lulu Jersey city, Nj

“It's gentle on your skin and you will see the result...”

written by on 02/11/2010

It's gentle on your skin and you will see the result as soon as 1 week. Proven and tested..

“Let me tell you a new product I'm fascinated of today,...”

written by izzasy on 14/03/2010

Let me tell you a new product I'm fascinated of today, it's the ESKINOL Whitening Papaya Facial Scrub. It has been on the market for a long time, but I was attracted by the labeling when it said papaya whitening beads. I needed my face to be even toned and fair as well as get rid of all those nasty pimples. What's worse is that my face is normally a mixture of oily and dry skin, so I needed a facial scrub that would match the quality of the skin I have. Most facial scrubs, can make your skin really dry and some can leave it really oily after you wash. Some also leaves you with that sticky feeling after you've gone out of the house. Somehow I don't find the same experience with the same product. The smell isn't so bad as well. It's not fragrant or anything like that, it's just plain simple. I love the way that the beads scrub against my skin and targets all the oily parts, but doesn't leave the other parts dry. The only thing that dried up because of the ESKINOL Whitening Papaya Facial Scrub were my pimples do to so hormonal imbalances that come out during my period. This product is a must try for people who have the same skin condition as I do. I use the product twice a day, in the morning when I wake up and at night before I go to sleep. So far, I've found this product to work really well on my skin.