National Pardon Centre www.nationalpardon.org Reviews

National Pardon Centre www.nationalpardon.org - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for National Pardon Centre www.nationalpardon.org

National Pardon Centre www.nationalpardon.org

“Worth Every Penny”

Written on: 18/02/2016 by aggiepeters (1 review written)

We tried doing the waivers ourselves but we got denied. We went with national pardons center and they were so helpful. They did an emergency waiver for us which got approved I 192 & an I 212 they all got approved. Very professional and considerate. Its so comforting to have someone who knows what they are doing to help you. I have nothing but good things to say about these guys!… Read Full Review

“Stay away”

Written on: 14/02/2015 by 180Slattery (1 review written)

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I used this company a year ago to do a pardon. They assured me I would get my pardon based on my story. Sure enough, my pardon was denied for non convictions from 12 years prior (yeah you heard that right!). I called them asking this about their promise that your pardon would go through/approved as listed on the website. They immediate took it down and offered no for of responsibility. I lost my money and I'm trying to move on. Best thing is to do it yourself. When… Read Full Review

“Excellent, expedient, professional service.”

Written on: 26/02/2014

I highly recommend having the National Pardon Centre help you with your pardon or waiver. They have completed both a Canadian pardon and a US border waiver for me and I am in the process of renewing my US waiver with the NPC now. The circumstances surrounding my criminal behaviour are not something I like to dwell on, they are far behind me and I loathe the process of reliving that time. The counsellors at the NPC have been so kind and professional, making a difficult, emotional situation… Read Full Review

“National pardon centre handcuffs clients”

Written on: 17/09/2013

Worst services in Canada! The company never could get accurate files. Over a year later and they send a letter saying the board is going to deny me because if a charge that I didn't know about. Avoid this place all together!… Read Full Review

“Disappointing Service”

Written on: 26/04/2012

After speaking with 2 agencies in the Toronto area we decided to go with The National Pardon Centre even though they seemed to be the most expensive, believing that they were more professional and had better status. Unfortunately there are a bunch of girls working there that simply put your material together & type off the forms and put the application together. Communication was a bit of an issue. Unfortunately I had paid them in full up front. When we went to Homeland Security to hand in our… Read Full Review

Robbiefrommanchaster's Comment

Written on: 04/04/2014

WOW, instead of admitting how they rip people off, they further LIE? Incredible! Thanks for sharing your story, they will never see a penny from me.

Shannie76's Comment

Written on: 11/06/2014

4 years later and a charge of misdemor and still no pardon. They ripped me off to for about 1200 bucks.

Tanx's Comment

Written on: 16/05/2014

Wow! and I was considering them, thanks for your comment. It's been most helpful!

Read 3 Comments

“Several years ago I was visiting some friends in...”

Written on: 08/03/2010

Several years ago I was visiting some friends in Montreal and since we were still young at the time we obviously hit The Main and stayed out a lot later than I would today. This would not be entirely unusual except that on this particular occasion I was forced to spend the night in jail. The long and short of it is that I was caught drinking a beer on the street at exactly the same time that my friend and I decided it was also a good idea to smoke a joint. It seems like a small enough matter… Read Full Review

Robthewise's Comment

Written on: 04/04/2014

Why does this review seem like the business' owners wrote it themselves?

Read 1 Comment