Vintage Dress.co.uk Reviews - dress.co.uk

Vintage Dress.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Hi guys ”

Written on: 22/07/2010 by zania (13 reviews written)

Hi guys

Firstly these dresses are best.
The second I cast my eyes upon this dress, its beauty and elegance drew me to it.
I couldn't wait to try it on and it was perfect for my body shape.
There was no hesitation and it is now part of my wardrobe.
I will be wearing it in two weeks to my office formal parties.
It will also be stunning for other occasions to follow.
Thanks for offering such a beautiful dress on womenplussizedresses.co.uk .

from
zania

“The owner of this home-run business was wonderfully...”

Written on: 28/02/2010

The owner of this home-run business was wonderfully helpful and tried to find me the perfect dress from her collection of around 1000. Oh yes.
Simply every possible design, size, design and decorated dress exists in this collection; if you are looking for something unique, and with its own history, this is utter heaven. Petticoats are piled on tables like Degas ballerinas, corsets dating from the American Civil War are stacked in wicker baskets and Dietrich style marabou wraps float over the… Read Full Review