Candy CDI22E10 Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Candy CDI22E10 - Ask a question now

“Completely useless”

Written on: 19/01/2022 by JosephTaylor295 (1 review written)

Candy dishwasher was built in when I moved. It's terrible. All the cutlery falls to the bottom and I can't retrieve it I'm disabled. The top drawer jams and comes off its runners and 8s hard to put back. If I could afford it is have it replaced. I will never buy a candy item… Read Full Review

“A load of rubbish. We've had 3 candy dishwashers in 6...”

Written on: 25/02/2010 by davidteenan (1 review written)

A load of rubbish. We've had 3 candy dishwashers in 6 months. So many issues with the first one that it was replaced, the second one lasted three nights before it produced smoke. We were then "upgraded" to a better model (CDI22E10) this one has had it's computer replaced and still doesn't work properly! The engineer has been great but the call centre staff are rude and unhelpful
Don't touch them with a barge pole!… Read Full Review