Warpaint Boutique Reviews - www.warpaintboutique.co.uk

Warpaint Boutique www.warpaintboutique.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I was very impressed with Warpaint Boutiques website -...”

Written on: 15/09/2010

I was very impressed with Warpaint Boutiques website - the site is easy to manoevre around and is very clear. I was impressed with the goods available and the savings that can be made by ordering products from here instead of the High Street stores. I have purchased other items from Warpaint Boutique before and have always been very happy with the speed of delivery and the products… Read Full Review

“Absolutley love this website! It's really easy to use...”

Written on: 13/09/2010

Absolutley love this website! It's really easy to use and has great tips and blogs on there which I find really useful. The make up I purchased came very quickly and was exactly what I wanted too.
I had a query about one of the products and emailed them with it, I got a reply same day. I also love that you can get involved in make up blogs etc through facebook! Would def recommend this site to my friends i'm really pleased and will keep using Warpaint Boutique in the future… Read Full Review

“I was very pleased with my purchase and the service...”

Written on: 06/09/2010

I was very pleased with my purchase and the service that came with it. I have found it incredibly difficult to find this product anywhere in the shops and online as it seems to be discontinuing. Because of this I have had to try new websites which i always find a bit of a chance as there are so many dodgy sites out there. I was really pleased with Warpaint Boutique - the price was very reasonable and i received several emails notifying me what was happening with my purchase and payment and my… Read Full Review

“Great website, it was easy to find what I wanted and I...”

Written on: 24/02/2010

Great website, it was easy to find what I wanted and I found loads of extra make up tips. The mascara was as desribed, as cheap as in the shop and without the hassle of having to actually leave the house. The postage was cheap and it arrived earlier than I expected which was great. The website has make up for different occasions, tells you what the celebrities are wearing and is in the process of adding tutorials to help you if you're not so good at applying make up. I signed up for the… Read Full Review