Cluster Repairs UK Sat Nav Repair Service Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Cluster Repairs UK Sat Nav Repair Service - Ask a question now

“These guys used to be called SID Repairs International...”

Written on: 05/09/2021 by paullong (1 review written)

These guys used to be called SID Repairs International and they used to post adverts pretending to be a different company to get people to buy from them instead. They are part of Unicorn Automotive Limited but they deliberately deceived customers by using "The Unicorn Automotive Group Ltd" on their invoices which meant that anybody taking legal action against them couldn't get it enforced because the wording was slightly incorrect. The company used to be based in Norfolk but they have moved to London. The directors are the same people. At the time I had my problem, they would never answer the phone and never answered emails. The warranty I got for my repair was therefore useless. I had to have the unit repaired again by a different company who confirmed that Unicorn Automotive had used an inferior ribbon cable and that they were receiving several units that had been repaired by Unicorn and had malfunctioned again. If you do buy from them, make sure you use a credit card and make sure that the company name is correct on any paperwork. However, I'd strongly advise avoiding them like the plague.

“Excellent service and communication.”

Written on: 07/07/2020 by Hackneysadman (1 review written)

I had my Mondeo parked for 2 months during Lockdown. Charge the battery up and saw that my Instrument cluster speedo was dead. It came to life for about an hour and died again. I contacted Cluster Repairs UK. Was given a price of £180 including taking the dash out. Its been 2 days since visiting them and the speedo looks brighter than ever. I am very please and found their service to be excellent and totally on point. A happy customer, definitely will recommend.

“I had a great data recovery experience here.”

Written on: 17/02/2016 by hexixi (7 reviews written)

My daughter's 2 1/2 year old MacBook Air was suddenly unable to boot, it would shut itself down every time. A couple of trips to the Apple Store and we had determined that the rest of the machine was fine but the drive (SSD!) had I/O errors, couldn't be read in target disk mode, couldn't even be mounted by another machine when I put it in an external sled. My daughter and I weren't, ahem, as careful as we should have been with backups, so precious photos and more look like they may be gone forever. The HCQS original LCD screen is perfect. It takes a bit of a leap of faith to entrust that job to someone, and also to do it for an hourly rate, where you're not really sure how much it will cost in the end. And also if the name of the place reminds you of "Joe's Bank", not super trust-inspiring. But I'm glad I did. They were able to recover my user directory in what looked like a very tough situation. And, although data recovery at this level is not cheap, I'm sure it ended up costing less than it would have at the two other places I researched. My contact at the desk and my data recovery expert was great, the kind of person who knows what she's doing with the confidence to not have to bowl you over with how much she knows -- the perfect vibe for a fairly high stress situation.

“We bought a Mercedes C class 203 with a comand 2.0...”

Written on: 23/02/2010 by honestsally (1 review written)

We bought a Mercedes C class 203 with a comand 2.0 installed which was pretty good all road. We purchased a new 2007 disk with all the new maps but the unit failed reading the disk. After searching online we found a company online called cluster repairs UK which adverstised they repaired the unit we had. Contacting them we were told the repair cost of £142+vat with the delivery included with the repair time of 2/3 days with the warranty of 12 months. Just got the unit today and plug it in and all working again. All round brilliant service by them and now we got the sat nav working again its a pretty good piece of kit.