HTC Desire Reviews

Media Gallery for HTC Desire

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“HCT desire ”

Written on: 04/02/2013 by JamesTester (1 review written)

I have had the mobile phone for a 2 years and the biggest problem I came across was the ear piece which the voice quality was so bad that I had to ask in a umber of times to text me instead. The mobile phone has been sent for repair three times to 3G and the diagnoses came negative. IT has almost 1GHz processing power but I doubted the software designed utilised effectively all the powers because which taping on the anything there is always a slight delays… Read Full Review

“I sold my iphone 3Gs 16gb(owned 1 year) to replace it...”

Written on: 28/03/2011 by bmw e30 (1 review written)

I sold my iphone 3Gs 16gb(owned 1 year) to replace it with one of these as on paper they match each other and the desire beats the iphone on its 'extras'. Initially i loved it, the freedom android gives you and all the bells and whistles, and 2 day battery life compared to 1 on the iphone. But 4 weeks on id honestly grown to hate it, and now today i've sold it. The speaker is total rubbish, tinny and nothing else, texting using the htc onscreen keyboard was so terrible and is just like tapping… Read Full Review