HTC Desire Reviews

HTC Desire - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for HTC Desire

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Apparently nice, but terrible reboot bug”

Written on: 09/10/2012 by carigo (1 review written)

I have two HTC Desire S, one used by myself, the other one used by my wife. After working well for about 12 months, both phones are now permamtly rebooting when used ourside their home network (i.e. when roaming) and randomly rebooting when used in the home network. The bug prevents any use of the phone outside the home network, i.e. during travels abroad. I unsuccessfully tried to solve the problem by the various procedures recommended in the handbook (including factory reset). As the… Read Full Review

“I had this phone for three days on O2 (Business...”

Written on: 04/01/2011

I had this phone for three days on O2 (Business Contract). When I first fired it up I was blown away with screen (Amoled version) it was superb. I downloaded various apps, sent a few texts surfed the web and I was really impressed, until.... I used it as a phone. OMG the quality of the calls received via the ear piece was truly dreadful. (The external speaker function was even worse!) I maybe in the minority but the main use of any mobile phone (for me) is making calls and the quality and… Read Full Review