Economy Windows Canvey Island French Doors Reviews

Economy Windows Canvey Island French Doors - Ask a question now

“I phoned about 12 double glazing companies that cover...”

Written on: 20/02/2010 by mike walker (18 reviews written)

I phoned about 12 double glazing companies that cover my area near Southend Essex. After getting quotes which differed enormously for 8' French Doors I settled for a company called Economy Windows on Canvey Island. This is a small well established local business. They fitted them for £880. Well below the big companies quotes. I had no hassle and was not pushed or had any heavy selling. The quality is second to none the work was completed in 4 hours everything was left spotless. The process… Read Full Review

Harryizzy's Response to mike walker's Review

Written on: 01/01/2011

I found this review very helpful because it sounded genuine. I've just had a similar experience with new windows and a conservatory which were fitted by a small local family business. Absolutely superb and less than half the price of Anglian and Everest for a better specification. My advice is don't go near the big firms. I think their selling methods are immoral and they prey on the gullible and unwary.

Read 1 Comment