Kanye West, Love Lock Down Reviews

Kanye West, Love Lock Down - Ask a question now

“Bass Booster Music”

written by msharan0291 on 14/04/2021

This song is very bass boosted and I really loved this song it really melted my ears.

“"I feel this Music with my Heart"”

written by Lyongc489 on 21/09/2020

I love Kanye West and I'm a big Kanye West and in music, he's called the number one person. And the new Love Lockdown version is a wonderful thing as he used new taiko drums and I really enjoy it.

“I am a big fan of Kanye west , and have listened to...”

written by sajjadaxe on 18/02/2010

I am a big fan of Kanye west , and have listened to every new album of his . This album is also cool.

The USP of kanye west albums is its lyrics , this album too has some cool lyrics , music is good too . overall the album is good , not the best of his works but ok for me