Kanye West, Love Lock Down Reviews

Kanye West, Love Lock Down - Ask a question now

“Bass Booster Music”

Written on: 14/04/2021 by msharan0291 (4 reviews written)

This song is very bass boosted and I really loved this song it really melted my ears. … Read Full Review

“"I feel this Music with my Heart"”

Written on: 21/09/2020 by Lyongc489 (1 review written)

I love Kanye West and I'm a big Kanye West and in music, he's called the number one person. And the new Love Lockdown version is a wonderful thing as he used new taiko drums and I really enjoy it… Read Full Review

“I am a big fan of Kanye west , and have listened to...”

Written on: 18/02/2010 by sajjadaxe (3 reviews written)

I am a big fan of Kanye west , and have listened to every new album of his . This album is also cool.

The USP of kanye west albums is its lyrics , this album too has some cool lyrics , music is good too . overall the album is good , not the best of his works but ok for me… Read Full Review