Colorsport 24 Hour Eyeliner Reviews

Colorsport 24 Hour Eyeliner - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Colorsport 24 Hour Eyeliner

Colorsport 24 Hour Eyeliner

“Painful!!”

Written on: 15/06/2015 by 126Connell (1 review written)

Bought this thinking it would be great to wear all day, smudges on the top of my eyelids as soon as applied and is not waterproof at all! Also it has left a glue like residue along my eyelids that has dried and peels my skin when you try to remove it! Do not buy!… Read Full Review

“Worst ever”

Written on: 17/07/2013 by kath6086 (1 review written)

Coloursport 24 hour eye liner is the worst eyeliner I have ever tried in my life. Immediately after application it started to smudge away. This product is an absolute C O N when they say 24 hour, smudge proof and waterproof. Stay away and don't ever buy unless you want to look like a panda all day. I also tried the 30 day mascara which is just as bad, it's not a mascara it's a black hair dye which makes no difference to your eyes. I hope this company is ashamed of its self for making such bad… Read Full Review

“I found Colorsport 24 hour eyeliner while on a...”

Written on: 07/11/2010

I found Colorsport 24 hour eyeliner while on a business trip in Canada, and absolutely loved it - in fact I've been trying to wangle another trip just to get some more, so am delighted to find that it's actually available in the UK. I like make-up that is quick and easy to apply (this is both). It is perfect for someone like me who never got the hang of drawing good fine lines around the eye with a liner brush - the Colorsport nib (like a felt-tip pen) makes it so much easier! My hobby is… Read Full Review

“I use Colorsport 30 Day Mascara, which is brilliant,...”

Written on: 14/02/2010 by bibblebobble (8 reviews written)

I use Colorsport 30 Day Mascara, which is brilliant, so when I read on the packaging they also make an eyeliner I rushed straight to boots to buy it whilst it was on special offer. Total waste of money!

It looks and feels like a felt-tip pen, it goes on great, and looks great...it just doesn't last. It has literally disappeared within a few hours.

Good points: I bought it in a dark brown colour. It didn't look too harsh. The colour was nice, didn't make me over-made-up. It fades to nothing… Read Full Review