Silent Night Reviews

2.0

Silent Night - Ask a question now

“Worst mattress ever . ”

written by 232Crowley on 21/07/2023

If you want more back pain. Buy silent night ! If you like not having any support buy silent night. If you want to feel like u are sinking in quick sand buy silent night ! If you enjoy wrestling with yourself when you want to turn over in bed. Buy silent night ! If you like wasting a lot of money for their most expensive mattress. Buy . Silent night. Horrible nights. They had a guarantee and you could exchange for free but customer service convinced you to wait an extra six weeks so mattress has time to settle. At which point u cannot return the mattress. Please if u value your spine. Avid this company .

“Customer Services UK Bedding”

written by CMQ1 on 14/10/2012

In one word the Customer Services of UK-Bedding.com are terrible. I placed my order with them in June & am still waiting for my delivery. They make false promises & apologies about delivery but I am still waiting. They have even had the nerve to claim that I made a mistake on my order, saying I put down the wrong country of residence. I think I know where I live. I would not recommend anyone to use their online service, unless you fancy being left frustrated and angry at the most incompetent customer service I have every come across.

“Iam very pleased with my product, i did mention it to...”

written by Abbey1 on 21/01/2011

Iam very pleased with my product, i did mention it to my friends and family i have brought all duvets, and pillows, matresses all silent night products they last longer and also its quality my friends have also bought things aswel.I engoy sleeping on my matress its verry comfortable and the duvet is the best keeps me snuggled up at night.Every thing was written about my product clearly.I will always purchase from silent night.I didnt need to know anything about my purchase.

“Silent night seem to have some real issues in...”

written by on 12/02/2010

Silent night seem to have some real issues in Deliveries and promises. Their customer service has been terible, having order a bed in Early Jan, on a promise of a 2 week delivery, and 4 weeks later after hassling them, being told they could not tell me anything more for another 2 weeks. Fair enough I could cancel the order, but it's hard to get another bed within 2 weeks, so I keep holding off. They have comunicated nothing, and offered nothing. Would never order from them again! Be warned!

Cmq1's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2012

I fully agree with your view of their customer service. I ordered from them in July & am still awaiting my delivery which has been paid in full via Groupon.

I email them on a regular basis & get no replies.

I would never recommend them to anyone. It would be easier to just go to a shop & buy something else.