Silent Night Reviews

Silent Night - Ask a question now

“Customer Services UK Bedding”

Written on: 14/10/2012 by CMQ1 (1 review written)

In one word the Customer Services of UK-Bedding.com are terrible. I placed my order with them in June & am still waiting for my delivery. They make false promises & apologies about delivery but I am still waiting. They have even had the nerve to claim that I made a mistake on my order, saying I put down the wrong country of residence. I think I know where I live. I would not recommend anyone to use their online service, unless you fancy being left frustrated and angry at the most incompetent… Read Full Review

“Iam very pleased with my product, i did mention it to...”

Written on: 21/01/2011 by Abbey1 (1 review written)

Iam very pleased with my product, i did mention it to my friends and family i have brought all duvets, and pillows, matresses all silent night products they last longer and also its quality my friends have also bought things aswel.I engoy sleeping on my matress its verry comfortable and the duvet is the best keeps me snuggled up at night.Every thing was written about my product clearly.I will always purchase from silent night.I didnt need to know anything about my purchase… Read Full Review

“Silent night seem to have some real issues in...”

Written on: 12/02/2010

Silent night seem to have some real issues in Deliveries and promises. Their customer service has been terible, having order a bed in Early Jan, on a promise of a 2 week delivery, and 4 weeks later after hassling them, being told they could not tell me anything more for another 2 weeks. Fair enough I could cancel the order, but it's hard to get another bed within 2 weeks, so I keep holding off. They have comunicated nothing, and offered nothing. Would never order from them again! Be warned!… Read Full Review

Cmq1's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2012

I fully agree with your view of their customer service. I ordered from them in July & am still awaiting my delivery which has been paid in full via Groupon.

I email them on a regular basis & get no replies.

I would never recommend them to anyone. It would be easier to just go to a shop & buy something else.

Read 1 Comment