Shoe Dyeing Direct www.shoedyeingdirect.co.uk Reviews

Shoe Dyeing Direct www.shoedyeingdirect.co.uk
4.4

Shoe Dyeing Direct www.shoedyeingdirect.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Shoe Dyeing Direct www.shoedyeingdirect.co.uk

“3x pairs of satin bridesmaid shoes”

written by Slattery278 on 17/02/2024

3 x pairs of satin bridesmaid shoes. Colour matched to fabric swatch. Lovely people to deal with and very talented. Perfect match and perfect service. Would highly recommend this service to others

“Looks like new!”

written by ArmaniVogel on 27/11/2023

Had a pair of Fryes boots dyed and restored back to their original colour, they look like brand new, I did not expect such an amazing result. Would not hesitate to recommend.

“Great Job”

written by anneshropshire on 27/07/2023

S.D.D. have just dyed the faded leather on my Lulu Guinness handbag after L.G. said they wouldn't do it ... Brilliant job like new.

“Just - WOW! ”

written by Malone388 on 27/09/2022

Having been told elsewhere that it wouldn’t be possible to dye my Dr Martens pale pink sandals to a good standard I decided to look elsewhere & found Shoe Dyeing Direct on line. I’m so glad I did. They were brilliant from start to finish and followed my instructions to the letter. They kept me up dated with the delivery which I was happy to delay due to a last minute bank holiday. I have had these sandals since June 2016 & they have been worn a lot. They now have a new lease of life and look amazing. I’m really happy with them. I would definitely recommend Shoe Dyeing Direct. Thank you. Five star customer service.

“Just perfect!”

written by MicheleLondon on 04/07/2022

My experience was fantastic! I first had a discussion on the phone about what I needed.They sent me 2 styles of shoes to choose from. The dyed shoes came back spot on and were the perfect compliment to my outfit. It was a tricky shade to get right - but they got it absolutely perfect. I left it all a bit close to the party date, and they really made an effort to fast-track the process for me so I would receive them on time. Would definitely use them again and recommend to my friends. I communicated by email and phone and they were responsive.

Shoedyeing's Response to MicheleLondon's Review

Written on: 20/07/2022

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, the colour was quite difficult so we are pleased that you are happy with them, hope your day went well, we would be happy to give you a 10%discount on any Dyeing that you might require in the future for taking the time to do this for us.
Kind regards,
Judy,
Shoe Dyeing Direct.

“A lovely personal customer service & my items are...”

written by on 09/03/2022

The service was very personal from the start - I emailed with queries prior to sending my items - all replies were very helpful. Once items were sent they called me to discuss the items and the best possible way to approach the dying due to the items being made of differing materials. I received the items and they are beautifully dyed and look very professional. I am really happy with my whole experience and would definitely recommend the services of Shoe Dying Direct to my friends and family. I have emailed you directly Show Dying Direct but a Big Thank You Again.

“Matching leather shoes and satin handbag ”

written by Plurplemommy on 21/08/2021

I had a perfect pair of leather shoes for my daughter's wedding but they were the wrong colour. I sent them with a reel of thread in the correct colour and also purchased a fabric handbag to be dyed to match. They have just arrived back with me and I'm delighted. The color match is perfect on both items despite them being very different materials and they will match my outfit perfectly. The staff were brilliant dealing with queries quickly and efficiently and I can't recommend the company enough. If you can't get shoes in the right colour no need to worry at all.

“Excellent service ”

written by Armadillo17 on 14/04/2021

I had a pair of gold shoes. Lace on the front with Swarovski stones, leather on the heel in a gold colour. I have only worn twice for weddings. I requested navy colour. They have been returned and look amazing. Fantastic colour with stones replaced. Would highly recommend using this great service again. Dislikes - Nothing Thank-you

“Burgundy 1940's Sandals”

written by ArelyCox227 on 15/10/2020

I sent my pair of worn 1940s reproduction Leather Sandals to be dyed from Ivory to burgundy. They company did a fabulous job. The sandals are beautiful and refreshed. Their service was brilliant and personal. They took the time to ring me to make sure I was happy with the end result. I will be using them again and cannot recommend them highly enough. The colour was well matched and very professionally applied. The turn around time was very swift.

“GREAT SERVICE”

written by Maddox48 on 28/04/2020

I needed shoes for my son's wedding but struggled to find what I wanted or to match my outfit. I bought a pair of Jenny Packham sandals last year and never wore them - they are cream and very much like wedding shoes. I sent them off to Shoe dyeing direct and am thrilled with the results. My sandals are now a lovely deep shade of Navy. The have done such a great job with them. The work was quite intricate as there are small leather flowers on the front but I needn't have worried - they look amazing. Thank you so much - I would recommend this small family run company - very friendly and helpful

“Fantastic service”

written by Fresia on 17/04/2020

Sent shoes to be dyed to match a dress which was a very unusual colour and could not believe how they had managed to achieve the exact colour. Delighted and pleased with the result and the professional service. Will definitely recommend this company.

“Appalling attitude , totally ruined my shoes and bag . ”

written by Kazt222 on 13/10/2019

Ruined my shoes and bag , totally wrong colour no resemblance to colour should have been Pink instead of cream / gold .nearly didn’t return on time . Took no responsibility for the mess and won’t give my money back. Also didn’t care that they were ruined .appauling attitude. Think it’s an elderly couple working from garage , doing this as a hobbie and has no clue what they going . Would never recommend to anyone

“Their The Best”

written by BeckyBeth on 18/07/2019

I have used this company on 4 occasions and every time they have come up trumps everything is great. My daughter is over the moon with her purple wedding shoes, which were lace but still came up perfect. I cannot thank you enough for all your help and assistance. I am also very happy with my shoes and handbag, they go fantastic with the fascinator that I have. I would recommend you to anyone. Thank you again

“Silver dyeing of shoes to match dress”

written by JanieMac11 on 05/04/2019

As I have very narrow feet, sourcing shoes for my daughter's wedding was difficult, and all I could find in the correct width and low heel height was a beige pair. These have now been dyed silver and are a perfect match to my outfit. Communication was excellent and emails answered very promptly. All together a first class service. Thank you.

“PERFECT SERVICE :)”

written by Boy's NameShields on 09/07/2018

EXCELLENT COMPANY, THEY DYED MY 2 TRAINERS PERFECTLY, FAST QUALITY SERVICE, DEFINETLY RECOMMEND THEM, I WILL USE THEM IN THE FUTURE TOO :) THANK YOU

“Poor service, worse communication”

written by JacquiSt on 05/04/2018

To say that I am disappointed by the service received from this company is an understatement. I sent off a pair of shoes to be dyed and ordered a handbag to match my outfit as mother of the bride for my daughter's upcoming wedding. Five weeks later, having heard nothing, I emailed to check progress. (I had paid for the 28 day service) . I was told there had been a problem with dying the shoes, that the dye had separated and the shoes 'went patchy'. As a result, they 'had to re-dye them with our fabric dyes which gives more of a matt finnish[sic] but is a stronger dye.' I had ordered shoes and handbag in a silver satin finish, and I received shoes and handbag in a strong, mid-grey matt finish. I was told that the shoes were not from a dyable range or had been scotch guarded. I know for a fact that this is not true, as I had originally bought three pairs of shoes at the same time and had one pair dyed at the time for my other daughter's wedding and they came up in a beautiful satin finish. I emailed back straight away to say how disappointed I was, and received nothing in reply, until I emailed again expressing surprise that they had not even done me the courtesy of a response, let alone a refund, even a proportion as a token gesture. As other people have said, you do have to sign away any rights to a refund, and I do understand that occasionally mistakes happen. However, I simply cannot understand why they would go ahead with dying a handbag to match a pair of shoes that had clearly gone wrong. I would have understood if they had contacted me to explain about the shoes and would have said not to go ahead with the handbag. As it is, I have paid £72.29 plus postage and the original purchase of a beautiful pair of shoes, and have ended up with a pair of shoes and a handbag that I don't want; to say nothing of a tight deadline to buy a new pair of shoes and handbag for my daughter's wedding.

Beckybeth's Response to JacquiSt's Review

Written on: 18/07/2019

Do you have the right company because they have been nothing but helpful. I sent them photos and details of shoes before I bought them to make sure they could be dyed and they sent back details of shoes that could and those that couldn't be dyed. Nothing but great help and service. There are companies with similar names check it out.

“I wish I had read all the reviews.”

written by on 12/02/2018

I have great difficulty finding comfortable shoes as I am disabled & I always buy black ones. Having managed to find a red pair of my most comfortable shoes I entrusted this company to dye them black. In just one morning in the rain the red started to show through & bits of dye started coming off. I sent a photo of the shoes to the company & was basically told it was my fault for scuffing them. The dye seems to make the leather brittle. They offered to dye them again but I would have to pay the postage & I was also advised to buy the top up colour .This I had already purchased. So basically I now have an unwearable pair of £90 shoes & of course the company states that dyeing is at a customer’s risk. So satin shoes for weddings might be okay but if you want to wear your shoes every day & in all weathers- dye them yourself.

“Amazing Match & Great Service”

written by Miller468 on 21/01/2018

Sent a silver swatch with my mink coloured blingy heels and within 5 days they were sent back to me and they were an exact match!!!! They looked amazing. Great service too and would highly recommend. Will use again.   Lytham St Annes

“Excellent service.”

written by Wendyg1907 on 09/10/2017

I initially contacted the company via email and enclosed photos of the handbag I wanted to have dyed. The main concern was that it was not leather. The bag was hardly used (because of the colour) but it was a favourite and I could not find a similar one anywhere. I was assured it could be done and sent it off. I am thrilled with it! It’s far better than I imagined and means I have my lovely bag. The service and communication was great. Can’t fault it!! Many thanks.

“not a good match ”

written by Michaell1954 on 01/10/2017

good service but came bk nothing like the colour of the head dress I sent to match them with

Asked by sylvia59 on 4th February 2018 Report this content
I have a pair of Paradox London pink, Ivory satin shoes need dyeing, I have a Jaquevert Outfit, and handbag. My handbag is brand new but I have noticed it has a mark that runs down the middle of the front of my bag, not ink just a slight mark, the Colour is light neuteral. Could it be cleaned if so how much would it be for the shoes, and Handbag Dyed? The Handbag matches my outfit so need the shoes to match.

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site