Cardio Bellydance with Dolphina Reviews

Cardio Bellydance with Dolphina - Ask a question now

“Wow what can I say, I got this and Latina tone, to do...”

Written on: 08/02/2010

Wow what can I say, I got this and Latina tone, to do alternatley before my holidays, I've done it twice now and what can I say. It's as if the producers have hired a bimbo off the streets given her a Paris Hilton personality and shown her how to move her body...... Don't get me wrong the very few moves that are on this can be challenging and I had some quite significant stomach cramps half way through but I don't think they were good pains at all. And the next morning I didn't feel a thing... nothing not a thing. The whole routine lasts around 25 minutes and the cool down consists of slowley circling you hips twice, thats it!!! I'm sure it should be against fitness rules or something. And to top it of Paris sorry Dolphina does a special bellydance just for your pleasure, honestly I expected a man to walk in at any minute and take it further!!!!!!!! Don't Bother.