Vaseline Sheer Infusion Reviews

Vaseline Sheer Infusion - Ask a question now

“i was e xtremly immpressed the most...”

Written on: 04/04/2010

i was e xtremly immpressed the most delicate perfume yet so soft on my agreat break through there was no sticky feeling… Read Full Review

“I've recently been working with Vaseline to test their...”

Written on: 07/02/2010 by aiballyboo (1 review written)

I've recently been working with Vaseline to test their new moisturiser Vaseline Sheer Infusion. It delivers twice as much moisture as others and moisturises all 3 layers of your skin.
I'm amazed at the difference its made to my skin. It's so much more soft and smooth with a natural glow. The texture of the moisturiser is great too and it smells soo good.
It's in shops now and the tv advert is also out. It explains how the moisturiser works so well-… Read Full Review

Geelee's Response to aiballyboo's Review

Written on: 04/03/2010

Ive been working with Vaseline too, I love this new Sheer infusion. Its easy to apply, not at all sticky like some Ive used. It leaves your skin smooth and so soft. And it smells really good too. My mum has really dry scaly skin and she has tried this and is impressed. To see how it works take a look at www.vaselinesheerinfusion.com I love it, I will definitely continue to buy it, I would recommend it everyone.
<br/>