Greolieres les Neiges Reviews

Greolieres les Neiges - Ask a question now

“Nearly perfection”

Written on: 11/07/2016 by IvyRichardson358 (1 review written)

What a great place for skiing.The hotel is so beautiful. The view is amazing! They should post this on ECrent.com for rent. I am sure it can attract more customers. Register with "France", they can get three items uploading for free!… Read Full Review

“I've just spent an afternoons' skiing at this resort...”

Written on: 06/02/2010

I've just spent an afternoons' skiing at this resort situated above Grasse.. but don't drive from Grasse! There are 7 lifts covering quite a large area with all capabilities covered. It was great and I don't think anyone but the French know about it. I live here and a friend told me.. now I'm telling you :-) one word, snow is'nt guaranteed, but there was plenty when I went and very good quality. also they have snow makers. Worth a try, in my opinion… Read Full Review