Monster Racking Reviews - www.monsterracking.co.uk

Monster Racking - www.monsterracking.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Monster Racking Review”

Written on: 15/11/2011 by EllieWilson72 (1 review written)

I just brought some blue racks from Monster Racking and I can not describe how easy they were to set up and how much weight they can hold. My garage has been completely transformed from a tip hole to a more organised space, which I can actually walk around in. The staff were friendly, gave me as much information as possible on what I was purchasing, was patient and offered me next day delivery, which was lovely as it meant I didn't have to wait around too long before starting the set them up. I… Read Full Review

“I have just completed a new garage and have purchased...”

Written on: 22/06/2010 by alanfinch (1 review written)

I have just completed a new garage and have purchased 5 of the large racks. They arrived the next day as promised and it took me about an hour or so to put all 5 of them up. I am not sure why the previous reviewer had so many difficulties but I do think he/she may have assembled them the wrong way round as I nearly did that with the first rack. They are rock solid when assembled and I am chuffed to bits. As a matter of fact, I ordered a workbench last week but have not had a chance to put it… Read Full Review